Ok so Nana has a project I would like yall to particpate in please.
All of us had a pevital point that brought us here. We all had some catylst or something that happened in our lives that first woke us up to something is wrong with this picture, right?

I would like to put together the stories of what brought each of us here. Your story of what woke u up & what you did about it at first please. What it means to you or how it has affected you, what eva you want to say. Can you send it to me DM so that I can keep & maybe publish them: I want to preserve this time in history for us.@ghostez

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Researching truth since 2014. Here for the Great Awakening, #Pro1A, #Pro2A, #WomenForTrump, #TRUMPSARA, #DrainTheSwamp

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I started researching what could be the mark of the beast back in 2014. At the time they had microchips the size of a grain of rice being implanted into people in Europe and maybe even the US. This was before Trump and Q entered the scene so alot of the info at the time discussed the deep state plans to eradicate us including the Georgia Guidestones and the Denver Airport, DHS purchasing thousands of guillotines and plastic coffins. It all spiraled from there, researching everything: illuminati, hollywood, symbolism, 911, child trafficking, pizzagate, and of course Q.

when the goverment kept coming out with climate change agendas then a 14 yr old child was the face of it ! the vast amount of viruses that came out after xmas every year then got it right with convid ( they indoctrinating us ) the healthy food policies ! the food pyramid ,eggs were bad , low fat the key , fats were bad . heart tick on processed high sugar low fat foods ( pple in worse health then ever )and they talk about boosting jobs but send all of it overseas and sell companies to china (electricty)just knew they werent to be trusted and not really out for our best interest !

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Daniel Noble to his Publication

Can you Dm me your story? Would love to put it in. TY

(1) Show this thread

9/11, the round hole in the Pentagon wall. the utter lack of sizable airplane debris. the golf green pristine lawn. the coincidental breakdown of hundreds of security cameras for literal miles around.
I dug, I dove head first into every rabbit hole finding one impossiblity after another. by the time I found engineers and architects digging into this I was fully awake.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Lyrah Sommerset to her Publication

Can you dm me your story?

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kidwithoneshoe) can see their posts

In response Sean Land to his Publication

can you dm me your story so I can include it? Thx

(1) Show this thread

july 5, 2016 and Comey's ridiculous exoneration of HRC capped off by the hijacking of 2020 in broad daylight

In response Pres Trump to his Publication

Can you dm me your story so I can include it? please and thank u

(1) Show this thread