Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Ok so Nana has a project I would like yall to particpate in please.
All of us had a pevital point that brought us here. We all had some catylst or something that happened in our lives that first woke us up to something is wrong with this picture, right?

I would like to put together the stories of what brought each of us here. Your story of what woke u up & what you did about it at first please. What it means to you or how it has affected you, what eva you want to say. Can you send it to me DM so that I can keep & maybe publish them: I want to preserve this time in history for us.@ghostez

9/11, the round hole in the Pentagon wall. the utter lack of sizable airplane debris. the golf green pristine lawn. the coincidental breakdown of hundreds of security cameras for literal miles around.
I dug, I dove head first into every rabbit hole finding one impossiblity after another. by the time I found engineers and architects digging into this I was fully awake.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LyrahS in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Lyrah Sommerset to her Publication

Can you dm me your story?