Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

@vincentkennedy@doqholliday@NQbody@jfkjrfan
Ok so Nana has a project I would like yall to particpate in please.
All of us had a pevital point that brought us here. We all had some catylst or something that happened in our lives that first woke us up to something is wrong with this picture, right?
2 things need help:
1).I think that all patriots that want to should be allowed to sign this new constitution of the Republic for posterity. So that when generations to come look back they can see we stood up.
2). I would like to put together the stories of what brought each of us here.Can u

It was last year in March when my husband said, Have you heard of Q? I searched on FB and within days I'd seen "Out of Shadows" and "Fall Cabal" and from then on, I was down the rabbit hole. I didn't know I would one day be a digital warrior, but I turned 65 in June and by then was a full fledged anon. Somehow, in spite of all the efforts to separate us, we've always found each other again. I've never been a part of something so wonderfully terrifying as this, and I'm so glad I lived long enough to experience it. WWG1WGA

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Qcolorado in this post can reply

In response anon anon to her Publication

Similar to my story, Patriot!!

WWG1 WGA HOLD THE LINE GOD HAS THIS

I was introduced April 2020.. turned 63 dec. took me a little to really catch up.. or dive deep might be a better way to put it.. its been a wild ride.. blessed to of been a part of it and pray His plan for me is to see it throughout..

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

I will be 64 in 2 weeks - I was raised in a satanic cult and I am so happy to be a part of this. I have known my entire life. my red pill was finding out others were becoming aware! Bless you!

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication

God bless you, dear!! I'm so glad you are out of danger, and in a beautiful family of patriots, now!

(1) Show this thread

💗WWG1WGA💗

I am a warrior for God, our country, truth and for freedom. Trump is my president! WWG1WGA

Your story Debbie is nearly the same as mine. Started last March and spent hundreds of hours doing research. I am gully engaged warrior for truth. WWG1WGA

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

In response Warrior Annie to her Publication

Sister in arms! BTW my middle name is Ann!

(1) Show this thread

I like to clown around when the trolls around. Too bad the trolls can't find me here in MAGA Country! Together we win!

The ride down the rabbit hole was well worth the price wasn't it.

Waiting for the cabal to fall. Cue justice. Enjoy the movie.#wwg1wga

We're all part of the biggest event to happen in recent history. In significance it will be the biggest in history. Its exciting, its daunting at times. Fortunately we've got platforms like this to share ideas, speak freely and connect, we're eternally grateful to the@administrator. Hold the line. We're gonna have to be there friends and family who arent aware of whats going down. The end wont be for everyone.#wwg1wga

In response Steven Podraig to his Publication

i found the Q movement last march as well, i guess their whole PLANDEMIC really backfired and it awoke millions globally. Funny how things work. i love all my fellow anons and what we stand for
WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread

God,Family, Country Kneel only before God. married to my soul mate. Never been asleep Red pilled from birth WWG1WGA. Q bet ya

WWG1WGA

It was last March when my facility went on lock down. i knew something was off. i found Joe M on Pinterest and researched Q . I saw Q the plan to save the world and it brought me to The fall of the Cabal and others.I never went back nor would I want to. Glory be to God

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

My new sweatshirt a friend just bought me. Wore it to the store today and had people commenting they loved my shirt. 😊 People are waking up.

In response Beck Step to her Publication

Awesome!!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot. Mom. Realist. Up is down, down is up. Left is right, right is left. On a quest for the real truth.

WWG1WGA❤️

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

You are so blessed to have a partner on the same page as you. My boyfriend dumped me yesterday, said I'm too passionate about politics and can't expect everyone to feel the way I do. I called him a commie & pedophile and left!

In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication

I just got off the phone with my best friend who had to say goodbye to her boyfriend today, too. He didn't think he could "move forward" with someone who believed in conspiracy theories. I told her good riddance! I am praying for your heart today. xx

(1) Show this thread

Conservative, focused on faith and family. Proud momma and Trump is my president! TRUTH: @blubeemergrl

❤️🤍💙

For God and country! Awakened. Trusting the plan. WWG1WGA — GOD WINS. Banned on twat & IG. On AnonUp, Gab, WeGo, & Telegram @JehanneArQ

@qcolorado – I'm in CO too! Just south of the metro area in Douglas County. where are you? Always love meeting fellow Anons in the area.#wwg1wga

In response Jehanne ArQ to her Publication

Hi there! I'm in the mountains near Glenwood Springs! I live in Yuppieland, with very few anons around. Two of my sons live in the Denver area. xx

(1) Show this thread

I remember right before the election in 2016 I was complaining about "she who shall remain nameless" and a friend said, have you ever heard of pizzagate? I've been down the rabbit hole ever since. WWG1WWA

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

In response Kimberly Dawn to her Publication

Wow, I can't imagine how hard it's been to wait all that time for the truth to come out! God bless you, patriot, and thanks so much!

(1) Show this thread

MAGA - STAND TALL, STAND PROUD, AND STAND TOGETHER PATRIOTS! WWG1WGA

I joined Twitter last March and learned about Q during this past year. So grateful to be a part of this! WWG1WGA

My experience goes back to the first Q but that one captured me and I never looked back. Seems the ones to know will figure it out. Can't wait for the next few weeks to unfold.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Boomers have been deceived the longest, have more retirement time to fight, and are among the fiercest digital warriors out there as a result. Congratulations, from a double nickel warrior. (CDC reports 98% of vaccines given to babies in 1995-1963 were purposefully contaminted with cancer). Yeah, we're mad.

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

Maybe that's why we fight so hard. I watched the lunar landing in 1969 and to know it was fake, it all has been fake, makes me mad. I've got 65 years of living through a lot of hard life and overcoming. I won't leave a fake world for my kids and grandkids to "live" in. Watch out for the older warriors. Hey, maybe that's why they are trying to kill us! PS NO vaccine or testing comes near me or my loved ones!

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

AMEN!! I was furious!! Try and research polio vaccine and COVID. They are scrubbing the internet!! 🤬

(2) Show this thread

Mother, Nana and proud believer in God and Country!

i'm relatively late to this party, will be 69 this year. But, i know i was guided here for many reasons...and 10 pads of notes later...thrilled to be here. Lots of emotions and family angst...but worth it to be in such great company. God's family!!

In response Lana Angel to her Publication

amen!

(1) Show this thread

same here!! March of last year...came across Q on Istagram. I had twitter foe years but never used until then. so much more informatio then on FB. out of the shadows, the cabal series....such a eye opener. learned so mich

Proud Patriot in Alabama WWG1WGA Grandma of 4. The cutie in my banner is my adopted grandson ❤️❤️❤️❤️ #SaveourChildren

I retired in January 2019 early at age 62 so I would be home to watch the trials ( hoping it happens soon) but I really don't remember how I found Q post about Hillary being arrested but so happy I did ❤️ I have been down every rabbit hole I can find ever since.

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

Yes, I understand & I have been trying even TODAY to remember back in 2017 how I stumbled on 17 & I honestly can't remember. Information & Emotional overload I guess but What A Jouney it has been!#InItTogether

Christian Patriot, Wife and Sales Analyst - #MAGA #ItsGoingToBeBiblical #GODWins #TheGreatAwakening #DarkToLight #TwatterFBCasualty

Same here! Last March my friend forwarded a Liz Crokin video to me. She didn't watch it herself but had heard about it. I have been down the rabbit hole ever since. I have been kicked off of Twitter & FB but I love it here on Anonup.com and Telegram is becoming a favorite - it's just a little harder to navigate. I pray for my husband to completely wake up someday... he knows the government is corrupt but other than that he thinks everything else is too over the top. What a fantastic time to be alive if you have the Father, Son & Holy Spirit in your drivers seat!!

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

SoulSista! Year older and glad I found you! Except my hubs ain't on the same page yet so seeing our tumultuous times in REAL time! Soon though.

In response StillInIt X3for45 to her Publication

Oh no! I will pray your hubby wakes up soon. I feel so blessed that my husband and I can have conversations about it. xx

(1) Show this thread

TRUMP LOVING PATRIOT..WIFE..MOM..REALTOR..JOHN LIVES! WWG1WGA

GOD BLESS YOU .....WE WERE CHOSEN FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS...WHAT A TREMENDOUS BLESSING...SO GRATEFUL..I FOUND Q 6/18.

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

Just 6 years younger than you but on the same path.
With you sister!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Young Lady, we all awaken at different times. We all are connected. God made it that way!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

I am thinking if yall could Dm the messages to me I could keep them there long enough to put them all together. I wont be able to keep them long enough here in replies.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I just attempted to do so, Nana. Can you see if you got it, please?

(1) Show this thread