Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

kim..what does this represent?

Wife. Proud Mom. Patriot! Protector of Children. #savethechildren LOVE WINS. GOD WINS!

i wish that we had someone who would post and explain these charts just like we have weather men and women who lead us through the weather forecast. 😀. One can dream.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Is this why I've been having spirts of vertigo today?

someone tell me how to interpret this please!

There is no division but that which you choose to create. Love unites us all. Fear only exists when you deny this truth. ❤🌟😉

Funny thing, "coincidence". Just in time for me to begin to return here. 🤔

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

Now that's the truth!!!

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

In response yo. lisa to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

awwwww. . . . THAT'S too bad. . . NOW COMES THE PAIN!

Here for our future, the future of the Republic. 🇺🇸

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

no why?

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

Acquittal!!! The evils are SQUIRMING! :)

(1) Show this thread

what is this?

I'll take those numbers 😎

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

In response Querist Anon to her Publication

Humanity weaving together positivity!

(1) Show this thread

#USA #1776 #WWG1WGAWorldwide #SaveTheChildren #ForTrumpFlynnKennedy #TheGreatAwakening #TheBestIsYetToCome 🇺🇸🇧🇷✨🌪🌊🙏💞🚀🛸✨

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world...

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

😇🙏😎

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

😁🙌

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Pigs in space or into the abyss?

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication

Either.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Evil taking a dive.😇

Strong Vibes

take that, evil!

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

:)

(1) Show this thread

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

God ALWAYS Wins!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Only followers of this user (@Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

(3) Show this thread

If you know you know Kim!👊🏻

Collective Vibes are Strong!

(1) Show this thread

this is notbin english 🤷‍♀️

In response Angelic Patriot to her Publication

I found this- I am trying to figure this stuff out still.
https://greatarcana.com/real_time_schuman_resonance/

(1) Show this thread

Californian Patriot!! Love my family, country, and all patriots. God Bless. #TrumpIsStillMyPesident

God wins!!!

oh yeah! 💥💥💥 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼