Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Praying for you Lin !

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

soros is the only one we know that shifted $ before it got taken. my bet is on him or one of the ga rinos

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Leslie Henson to her Publication

Peyseuer?

(1) Show this thread

Since the old U.S.A. has been deemed as a defunct/bankrupt corporation, isn’t the BAR a moot point now?
If I recall correctly, the BAR did not operate under constitutional law?

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication

Lin Wood still has to answer to the GA bar for the complaint. it is a 1600 page complaint that you can read in this ropbox link, and you can make comments also. God Bless Lin Wood.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2oldhj9yeexfucp/State%20Disciplinary%20Board%20MOG-L.%20Lin%20Wood%2C%20Jr._File%23%20210010.pdf?dl=0

Dropbox (https://www.dropbox.com/s/2oldhj9yeexfucp/State%20Disciplinary%20Board%20MOG-L.%20Lin%20Wood%2C%20Jr._File%23%20210010.pdf?dl=0)
State Disciplinary Board MOG-L. Lin Wood, Jr._File# 210010.pdf
Shared with Dropbox

(1) Show this thread

Love America 🇺🇸, wife, mother, loyal, good friend, Love ❤️My Patriot friends, 👀wide awake! John 3:16

🙏❤️🙏

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

Contact GA Bar

In-house email
https://www.gabar.org/aboutthebar/contactthebar.cfm

Suggest a short, *polite* ... but POINTED ... message

Mine was
from [org/firm] - We The People

[msg]

On behalf of Linn Wood

**We SEEEEE you**

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

ThanQ!

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

I tried to be nice...

"I am a resident of the state of GA months shy of 50yrs.

I know A LOT of people. I have YET to come across anyone who does not like, stand with or behind Lin Wood.

YOU just crossed a line and made a SHARP left turn within in your current line of work that I don't think you'll ever be able to correct.

BIG MISTAKE."

(3) Show this thread

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

I did not get the link....I would be more then happy to help...someone send me the link....

In response Robin Oxman to her Publication
(0) Show this thread

Financiers are the DS that the TRUMP Administration failed to TAKE OUT~

Mr.Wood,
We The People stand beside you sir. You have been trampled on and with them trampling on you they have trampled on the American Citizens. What do you need us to do sir? I don't have much money but i'll help any way that I can. I'll struggle so you can clear your name sir. God bless you

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

you know there are prayer warriors at your back❤️passing this on to more

GA Bar
tel:+14045278700

In response Not1 Worry to her Publication

How many of us will be calling this #?

(1) Show this thread

Mr. Wood - you have an ARMY of prayer warriors all over the world. I'm praying that God would continue to guide and protect you. To continue to use you to speak Truth and stand for what is good and right. 💖🇺🇲

So why dont we flood the GA State Bar phonelines with disgruntled Patriots and assure them they'll leave Mr. Wood alone or we'll take them to task?! Let's use our VOICES!!!

Wow, that is a great idea

(1) Show this thread

Patriot. Mom. Realist. Up is down, down is up. Left is right, right is left. On a quest for the real truth.

Does he have a petition available to sign. power in numbers.

Trump's attorneys should have brought in the witnesses no matter how long it took to prove massive voter fraud. Trump won in a landslide and everyone knows it. How can they say no republican and no democrat can ever file a complaint concerning election fraud.

The facts are on your side. Prove it to them, Sidney has all the proof.

In response American Woman to her Publication

I feel the same way you do, so thank you for sharing.

(1) Show this thread

Proud Texan, committed Deplorable and loyal American. WWG1WGA.

Found this on telegraph earlier. i senta message offering my helpbut haven’t recieved a response. it takes you to dropbox to enter a comment.

PANIC

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

WHERES THE LINK??

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

in the comments and look on my posts also

(1) Show this thread

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

As aweful as this seems on the face of it, could this also be an opportunity for the defense to present evidence???

No matter how dismal things appear, that's exactly when miracles occur!