Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

Perfect depiction of the total control the old reptilian brain has on our whole life. Until you undo it you don't understand it. It's completely blinded to you. The dialog is the way to get there.

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

It's actually that they eat us.

Reptilian control of Humans is about maintaining their food supply, including adrenochrome.

No metaphor about it.

We're What's For Dinner.

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

You're a very honest good person. You feel others are as well and trust then as you are a trusting good person. This is what my husband says to me as well. I do not understand why anyone would make up a story like that one man that lost part of his hand that went down into that cave and saw these creatures. He also may very well be telling the truth. But because I also have trouble discerning truth from untruths that people say like these stories, he tells me to always know that 'extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.'

I know there are other stories as well with the military training to go into caves and other statues of demons and snakes devouring children and such. I know that if there were videos we'd just say they were possibly faked as well. I do entertain all ideas I just don't plunk down that it's 100% truth without extraordinary evidence.

20 years ago when I got into the dangers of vaxs I was gathering tons of evidence. It just makes my life easier as well.

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

I know someone who saw their attorney boss shapeshift into a fella wearing a business suit with a serpent's head as they walked by their office window, then came in the office looking Human. They know what they saw.

They are shapeshifters. Reportedly when they get above 51% Reptilian DNA they become dangerous to children. When above 61% they can change their form from full reptilian to Human, probably requiring Human DNA in the form of Human blood.

EVERYTHING orbits around the Adrenochrome trade. Hate to be the one to break it to you.

Human DNA more valuable than any gold or silver or platinum. They say $2.2 billion per liter.

We are the mineral they been mining, and we live on a Human Trafficking Planet.

Do your research, dig deep, but guaranteed it ain't no metaphor.

Folks need to be thinkin', who or WHAT would try to wipe out 95% of the Human species...and why? DEMOCIDE. Attempted murder of the entire Human species, virtually.

And they're truly SATANIC.

I have heard lots of testimony as well. It's not enough for the claim to be assumed it is 100% true.

Everyone has to make their own decisions and do their own research.

This whole Operation, in part, is to lessen the shock of it all IMO so people don't all go to the ERs with coronaries.

Yes I agree. Most my time is spent researching things that I can actively change in my life, family and community. I feel this is the best way to say thank you to the ones out there that are trying to fix this broken world. I know the dialog is what everyone needs to be doing in their extra time. It teaches us how to talk without attacking and learn new ways to view the world. It's the best way to say thank you. We can change our communities for now and the future with the dialog.

Just wanted to add that I still do enjoy learning new things from others and entertaining everything going on.

That sounds great. Being positive is super-duper important. Being positive is like putting on demon-repellent, for true.
ARMOR OF GOD.

I'm for destroying demonic EVIL wherever it rears its head, seein' as they cause all Humanity's problems, and there's really no negotiating with them. No way to make community or "COEXIST" with child eaters & blood drinkers, I say. Look into those spirit cooking parties of Pedowood and you'll see what I mean.

Dreaming of the opportunity to meet St. Michael the Archangel, who I hear may be an Andromedan, kicking EVIL's butt & taking names here for us. Pretty sure he's been helping us here for a long time, which is why all the castles build to his honor like up perfectly in a straight line. I think it's all gonna turn out to be quite Biblical.

Frankly, I bet these Reptiles do this to all the planets they conquer, using the exact same playbook, seeing they lack any creativity at all.

Always stay positive!
That makes us radioactive to them.

I like that and that is beautiful! I truly wish this is true. I'd love to meet an archangel again one day and I do pray the ones fighting to take down all the evil and horrible ones doing these horrible things will be blessed and protected always. And yes, they are heroes doing the hard work to give us a place we can build great communities.

There is a contactee who says he's met St. Michael, and I believe him - James Gilliland. Here's his website.
https://www.eceti.org/

Interesting that General Flynn also prays to St. Michael (for a Military as well as Spiritual reasons perhaps?)

It's time for us to MAKE WONDER GREAT AGAIN!

I hope you and I and all of us get to shake the hand of Angels at this Wars end - so we can thank them.

I want to add that when I read about Archangel Uriel it explained how this one is ruler over nature and beautiful things and at that time Uriel was showing me things and everything was so much more colorful and everything was so much more intense in all the good things. I think I was being shown. It was amazing. I also never have done drugs, nor do I drink, smoke or do any pills, not even tylenol. Some people like to say that I was doing drugs when I talk about it. I am also very organic and have been eating that way since 2002. My Pineal is very clear as I've not consumed anything with added fluoride since then as well. I also from time to time take Lugols iodine to clean out any that may have accumulated just being sprayed on. I'm also an admin for a detox group and have helped others detox for about 7 years now so have also done many cleanse to keep my temple pure.

VERY COOL STORY. No I don't think you do drugs. I think you are actually pretty far along on your ascension path & you are already making contact with Angelics. Gene Decode several years ago in his summary of DUMB wars mentioned that even ANGELICS control certain underground bases in America as their headquarters in this War to save Humanity and Earth (Terra). Wouldn't surprise me if General Flynn even meets in SCIFs with St. Michael in Cheyenne Mountain, just a guess.
Gilliland also said in one of his programs that St. Michael is an Andromedan and that the Aura that Andromedans have resemble wings visually to us, but it's their very powerful energetic Aura, and they are VERY powerful entities.
It would make sense that each Archangel, like us, has their area of talent and expertise or specialty. Your contact with Uriel might have something to do with what your future role might be, such as being a steward of Nature on New Earth.
Very Exciting.

Only people mentioned by @ol_cowboy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ol_ cowboy, click on at the bottom under it