Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

Perfect depiction of the total control the old reptilian brain has on our whole life. Until you undo it you don't understand it. It's completely blinded to you. The dialog is the way to get there.

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

It's actually that they eat us.

Reptilian control of Humans is about maintaining their food supply, including adrenochrome.

No metaphor about it.

We're What's For Dinner.

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

You're a very honest good person. You feel others are as well and trust then as you are a trusting good person. This is what my husband says to me as well. I do not understand why anyone would make up a story like that one man that lost part of his hand that went down into that cave and saw these creatures. He also may very well be telling the truth. But because I also have trouble discerning truth from untruths that people say like these stories, he tells me to always know that 'extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.'

I know there are other stories as well with the military training to go into caves and other statues of demons and snakes devouring children and such. I know that if there were videos we'd just say they were possibly faked as well. I do entertain all ideas I just don't plunk down that it's 100% truth without extraordinary evidence.

20 years ago when I got into the dangers of vaxs I was gathering tons of evidence. It just makes my life easier as well.

I know someone who saw their attorney boss shapeshift into a fella wearing a business suit with a serpent's head as they walked by their office window, then came in the office looking Human. They know what they saw.

They are shapeshifters. Reportedly when they get above 51% Reptilian DNA they become dangerous to children. When above 61% they can change their form from full reptilian to Human, probably requiring Human DNA in the form of Human blood.

EVERYTHING orbits around the Adrenochrome trade. Hate to be the one to break it to you.

Human DNA more valuable than any gold or silver or platinum. They say $2.2 billion per liter.

We are the mineral they been mining, and we live on a Human Trafficking Planet.

Do your research, dig deep, but guaranteed it ain't no metaphor.

Folks need to be thinkin', who or WHAT would try to wipe out 95% of the Human species...and why? DEMOCIDE. Attempted murder of the entire Human species, virtually.

And they're truly SATANIC.

Only people mentioned by @ol_cowboy in this post can reply

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

I have heard lots of testimony as well. It's not enough for the claim to be assumed it is 100% true.

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

Everyone has to make their own decisions and do their own research.

This whole Operation, in part, is to lessen the shock of it all IMO so people don't all go to the ERs with coronaries.

(1) Show this thread