Dominion Voting Systems has issued a threatening tweet, warning Americans to stay silent about their alleged election fraud practices.

The company claims they are monitoring individuals and are ready to take legal action against those who speak out.

Will you stay silent? HELL NO!

Only people mentioned by @lizdeb56 in this post can reply

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Deb Cummings to her Publication

I Do Not Comply

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Like that won't bite them in the end.

Only followers of this user (@OrItCouldBe) can see their posts

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

(dominion) When one country has dominion over another, it rules or controls it absolutely.

This was their first ad🤔for Demonion😏they changed it when we found out 😏what red top blue bottom ment❗️

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response chore Toke to her Publication

It's part of their twisted satanic religion. THEY believe if THEY inform us of what they are doing and we do nothing about it, then they do it, then that somehow absolves them of Karmic repercussions on THEM for harming Humanity.

That's THEIR sick & psychopathic religion.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response chore Toke to her Publication

Yet the courts rule against anyone suing them and plaintiffs are fined millions in fines

(2) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

NOT A CHANCE !