VK on X - 3:23am ET

Most people don't know where to begin. Many don't live in areas where they can grow much food due to short growing seasons. IMO it needs to start with educating the average person about these things. Perhaps bring back home economics back to the high school curriculum. Perhaps classes offered locally by cities and towns, kind of a grassroots movement. Perhaps farms being able to sell directly to consumers. Perhaps local markets for food instead of big conglomerate grocery chains. Perhaps going back to the cities and towns having the town butcher, bakery, produce market etc. Perhaps towns and cities providing space for community gardens and holding classes in gardening, canning etc. 😇

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

I say let's just steal all that good Wholesome & Organic food the Cabal was hiding in the DUMBs and then flood the places out. Them demons don't have gills, anyways, but we'll take the stolen technology and the hoarded FOOD.

They didn't stock up on Fruit Loops. They stocked up on Organic.

We paid for it, after all, so it really ain't stealin'.
More like a Repo.

Probably enough there to feed every Human on the planet for 100 years.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

👍👏👏👏💪❤️😃

(1) Show this thread