Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

We have our yard and 2 garden plots and fall is always a sad time for us. This year was a weird year for growing food. The usual crops that do well didn't and the ones that were more difficult thrived. I hate winter months when we can't grow our own food. We need to move backwards, not forwards.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I would love to have a small farm one day.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Everything "THEY" do is intentional to maim and harm
There have been replicators for years.
Time travel, humanity's Special gifts were stolen.
Yay I am glad they are GONE

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

I think that we do need to do more for ourselves in whatever ways we can. I also think the food makers should be making real food.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

This is the way I was raised....small grocery stores..a man came around selling 6 half pints of milk..the store was for flour & sugar for baking...mom even canned suckers (fish) that tasted like salmon....7 children...ate a lot of soups...1/2 acre of garden...wringer washer, hanging out clothes...the town had a village water pump...nothing opened on Sunday (the Sabbath is Saturday) - we were taught manners-respect-helping others-calling our elders Mr. & Mrs. never by their 1st names...girls wore dresses & boys wore jeans, mostly barefoot..I grew up respecting all that God blessed me with & still do thank him daily...Life is what you make it

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Most people don't know where to begin. Many don't live in areas where they can grow much food due to short growing seasons. IMO it needs to start with educating the average person about these things. Perhaps bring back home economics back to the high school curriculum. Perhaps classes offered locally by cities and towns, kind of a grassroots movement. Perhaps farms being able to sell directly to consumers. Perhaps local markets for food instead of big conglomerate grocery chains. Perhaps going back to the cities and towns having the town butcher, bakery, produce market etc. Perhaps towns and cities providing space for community gardens and holding classes in gardening, canning etc. 😇

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

I say let's just steal all that good Wholesome & Organic food the Cabal was hiding in the DUMBs and then flood the places out. Them demons don't have gills, anyways, but we'll take the stolen technology and the hoarded FOOD.

They didn't stock up on Fruit Loops. They stocked up on Organic.

We paid for it, after all, so it really ain't stealin'.
More like a Repo.

Probably enough there to feed every Human on the planet for 100 years.

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

100%

#FamilyIsEverything #Historybooks #Trump2020

Thanks Kim

I’m still suspended on Twter/X

In response Patrick Sullivan to his Publication

you're welcome and that's a bummer.
wish they all could have been reinstated but hoping/thinking there's a reason why they didnt

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Patrick Sullivan to his Publication

I was a teeny account and never got it back.

(2) Show this thread