Ya'll starting to connect the dots now?

DJT
“I was talking to RFK Jr, you know he endorsed me, he’s a big Trump guy now. MAHA they call it, Make America Healthy Again. He was telling me these seed oils in the fryers are toxic. We want them OUT! They used to be made in beautiful tallow. We’re going to bring the tallow back folks.”

https://twitter.com/SeedOilDsrspctr/status/1848085799923052649

@CaptKylePatriots

Only people mentioned by @UpInHeights in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Carrie Adams to her Publication

How about changing all the recipes of ALL fast food to good organic/ non-GMO foods. No more seed oils in anything. 😇

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

NOW do the GMO POTATOES from Billy Gates of HELL & the HUMAN MEAT AT THE SAME TIME...

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

Tallow generally comes from cows, so perhaps this also means we can stop attacking the herds of ranchers and farmers.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Hell yeah!!!

When I worked at McDonald's (and it's verifiable 🤷‍♂️😂), the oil was animal fat.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Animal fat!
That's why the GMO potato french fries
stayed crisp!

(1) Show this thread