🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience ♥️ Patriot God bless 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ 💞 Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

Trump Points At The 👿

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience ♥️ Patriot God bless 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ 💞 Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

💥
#Punisher | THORS DAY 🔨 | PUNISHER SHORT...👇

https://youtu.be/sKoDyPFU8Yk?si=71n86SnRp7zOpiBT

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

None of can do this 💩 again! I literally have one nerve left, it’s stretched too. 🤬🤯

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Jody 👀... surprised by your comment 🌟 Thought you were aware there would NOT be an election until January, "watching a movie for the 💤 🐑" this🔻*picture* to happen first ...

Link to article:
https://operationdisclosureofficial.com/2024/10/18/restored-republic-via-a-gcr-as-of-october-18-2024/

Mo, spending too much time on tik tok. Information overload. Dems are honestly celebrating there! Really hoping they are all bots! Thanks for the reminder. I feel like I’m in the twilight zone tbh. 🙏❤️

Only people mentioned by @Jody in this post can reply

Jody 🌟💗 We've got this! 😍

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Yes, of course Mo! Thanks 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Jody, welcome 🌟 It ALL works out... stay safe!

🙏 keep FAITH

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

If Netanyahu is dead, who's responsible for blowing up the kids and others in Gaza.

Who's responsible for withholding water and food to them so that they die of starvation, the ones that haven't yet been blown up?

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

Oh, do tell us, Mr. "Biden",
all that you know,
about L.H.O.?

(3) Show this thread