๐ŸŒŸSpirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience โ™ฅ๏ธ Patriot God bless ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Jesus Christ ๐Ÿ’ž Unconditional Love๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ

Trump Points At The ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

๐ŸŒŸSpirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience โ™ฅ๏ธ Patriot God bless ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Jesus Christ ๐Ÿ’ž Unconditional Love๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

๐Ÿ’ฅ
#Punisher | THORS DAY ๐Ÿ”จ | PUNISHER SHORT...๐Ÿ‘‡

https://youtu.be/sKoDyPFU8Yk?si=71n86SnRp7zOpiBT

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins ๐Ÿ™

None of can do this ๐Ÿ’ฉ again! I literally have one nerve left, itโ€™s stretched too. ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฏ

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Jody ๐Ÿ‘€... surprised by your comment ๐ŸŒŸ Thought you were aware there would NOT be an election until January, "watching a movie for the ๐Ÿ’ค ๐Ÿ‘" this๐Ÿ”ป*picture* to happen first ...

Link to article:
https://operationdisclosureofficial.com/2024/10/18/restored-republic-via-a-gcr-as-of-october-18-2024/

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins ๐Ÿ™

Mo, spending too much time on tik tok. Information overload. Dems are honestly celebrating there! Really hoping they are all bots! Thanks for the reminder. I feel like Iโ€™m in the twilight zone tbh. ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Jody ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’— We've got this! ๐Ÿ˜

Yes, of course Mo! Thanks ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Only people mentioned by @Jody in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jody Donohue, click on at the bottom under it