🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience β™₯️ Patriot God bless πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Jesus Christ πŸ’ž Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

Trump Points At The πŸ‘Ώ

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience β™₯️ Patriot God bless πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Jesus Christ πŸ’ž Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

πŸ’₯
#Punisher | THORS DAY πŸ”¨ | PUNISHER SHORT...πŸ‘‡

https://youtu.be/sKoDyPFU8Yk?si=71n86SnRp7zOpiBT

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins πŸ™

None of can do this πŸ’© again! I literally have one nerve left, it’s stretched too. 🀬🀯

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Jody πŸ‘€... surprised by your comment 🌟 Thought you were aware there would NOT be an election until January, "watching a movie for the πŸ’€ πŸ‘" thisπŸ”»*picture* to happen first ...

Link to article:
https://operationdisclosureofficial.com/2024/10/18/restored-republic-via-a-gcr-as-of-october-18-2024/

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins πŸ™

Mo, spending too much time on tik tok. Information overload. Dems are honestly celebrating there! Really hoping they are all bots! Thanks for the reminder. I feel like I’m in the twilight zone tbh. πŸ™β€οΈ

Jody, welcome 🌟 It ALL works out... stay safe!

πŸ™ keep FAITH

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IAMChristlight in this post can reply

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

Oh, do tell us, Mr. "Biden",
all that you know,
about L.H.O.?

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

If Netanyahu is dead, who's responsible for blowing up the kids and others in Gaza.

Who's responsible for withholding water and food to them so that they die of starvation, the ones that haven't yet been blown up?

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

If The White Red hats are in full control and this is just a movie Who Created the Storms that killed everyone in Tennessee and NC, Florida?

In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication

Ken 🌟 The Awakening 🌟

All the world’s a stage, And all the men and women merely players; They have their EXITS and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts, His acts being seven ages....

~ WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

(1) Show this thread