Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Health will never improve until we get rid of western medicine. They manufacture and cause all illness. Corporations like processed foods, water companies, cosmetics, and chemical companies assist them. Everything artificial needs to go. Nature is God and nature is perfect. Fake science ruins the world.

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

This is our second year growing
in the garden. My background is
pharmacology since the 1980’s.
Would love to see a
shift change of awareness
about the
Western Medicine Mentality.

We are brainwashed to think a
pill will resolve any
healthcare issue.🫤

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

I've been reading about health, diet, etc. for over 25 years but when you try to tell people it's what they are eating, drinking, etc. they don't want to hear it or don't believe the govt isn't protecting them. They are addicted and dont want to change anything. They still believe in the medical system, the processed foods and all that goes with it. Just can't change their minds.

Love our Great Republic of the United State of America! Love our Beloved Earth, Pray Kindness and Truth prevail! #savethechildren #WWG1WGA

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

God has created all we need! Stay as natural as possible in your daily choices! In God we Trust!

(2) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

The basis for healthcare changed from cause based (looking for and treating the cause of illness like poor diet, lack of sunshine and exercise as an example) to symptom based care. (Treating the symptoms with pharmaceuticals.) Then the degradation of the food supply fed the symptoms making them worse. Fast food with Big Gulps of sugar laden soda, bottled water, sweets, etc that make the body acidic. Acidic bodies are more prone to illness. And so the process becomes a vicious cycle of illness- medication- illness- medication. People do not want to take responsibility for their own health either. They want a quick and easy fix. 😏