Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

A PRAYER TO TRUST GOD FOR REST

God, Your presence is everything to me. Rest is only found in You. Thank You! You know everything about my journey. You see it all. Thank You for being present with me. Amen.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Amen πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Wishing you a happy and joyous day filled with love and family. God bless you and yoursβ€οΈπŸ™

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you so much, Janet. I wish, the same for you and yours. Have a most blessed week ahead.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Only people mentioned by @DaughterOfGod in this post can reply

You as well❀️❀️❀️

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you, Janet.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

(1) Show this thread