Have NEVER felt EMOTION like this.
So much LOVE for President/CiC Trump.
Unceasing PRAYERS his SAFETY.

🦅🇺🇸🪖 President/CiC Trump is going back to Butler, PA
with Elon Musk & Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.,
who will both speak before POTUS.

There is a memorial for Cory Comperatore;
his Firefighter suit & flowers have been placed
on the exact spot where Cory was killed.

🪽 On a billboard outside Butler is a Prayer to Archangel Michael
& an image of POTUS raising his fist.

All eyes on Butler, PA today
with a lot of emotion & prayers 🙏🦅🇺🇸🪖💪🪽

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

I get cold chills just thinking about the amazing power and love that is surrounding us all. I am neither sad or frightened to face the challenges ahead. I just feel ready, willing and excited. I met three young boys today who had just completed their SAT tests. I asked them how they did and they all said with God's help they did just fine. There is hope for these young people. They know and trust God. We are the ones who must do all we can to pass onto them the greatness and beauty of our United States of America. To give them the opportunity to live in freedom and dignity. To insure that God is the Alpha and the Omega - the Beginning and the End. We are his beloved children all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVVbSXz7jaU

Gaither Vocal Band - Let Freedom Ring (Live) - YouTube

Gaither Vocal Band - Official Video for “Let Freedom Ring (Live)", available now!Buy the full length DVD/CD ‘Let Freedom Ring' http://smarturl.it/Let.Freedom...

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Meanwhile, Kamal kisses the asses of her constituents with lies and fake promises while those in need suffer the consequences of her failed "vice presidency"...

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I can't even with Kamala 🤮

(1) Show this thread