In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Where is the LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT to stop FEMA from doing this America

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Aus Sco to his Publication

The Deep State web is huge, and they have infiltrated local law enforcement as well.

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

My best friend was part of the biggest Federal Law enforcement case in U.S. History.... (not one of the biggest... THE BIGGEST)

I can tell you it's fairly easy to blackmail them... starting with termination and removal of all benefits, life saving's, and retirement (and threats against their children/spouse etc..) and they DO FOLLOW THROUGH on those threats... of course they get to the Judge and all officers connected as well... overwhelming them to the point that they realize their fight was over BEFORE it even began

I can tell you it's 100% true...

HE FOUGHT BACK, and "technically" won but only AFTER they took everything from him...

Thank you for sharing this. Trump and the military are going about it in the right way, destroy the heads of the departments and then all the underlings to clean the filthiest swamp we cannot imagine.

In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @biju in this post can reply

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

In response Judy Anonette to her Publication

God Bless you... but I do not agree 🙏

1. we can not "patriot" our way of removing evil from the earth... that is for God and God Alone

2. we can not "patriot" our way out of God's Tribulation (which is HOLY and JUST and NECESSARY)

3. we can not "patriot" our way out of Christ's Return and The Father's KINGDOM COME 🙏

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXR33QVwEw0

Revelation in The Stars on October 9th, 2024 - YouTube

► Original FULL VIDEO from Blow The Shofar:https://youtu.be/np7tad9Dvj8▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The whole original video stood out to me but I just wanted to show you these...

In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication

Well President Trump is the first guy since Presidents Kennedy and possibly Reagan to try and do something about the evil in the world. I have to credit him with getting the right people together to get this huge task done and with the least amount of deaths caused by it. I respect your opinion.

(1) Show this thread