♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

VETERANS - YOU TOOK AN OATH

AMERICA IS NOW UNDER WAR

WE CAN'T "FIX THIS BY VOTING"

VETERANS, SHERIFFS, NATIONAL GUARD, BIKERS, FIRE FIGHTERS, POLICE, TEXAS RANGERS, AND REAL PATRIOT'S

THE TIME FOR "VOTING" IS OVER

WE THE PEOPLE MUST TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY

OR THE 20 MIL MIGRANTS WILL BE STORMING OUR CITIES, SCHOOLS, BUSINESSES AND FREEWAYS TO TAKE CONTROL OF AMERICA

THIS IS NOT SPECULATION IT'S THE TRUTH AND THIS IS WHERE AMERICA IS HEADING - FAST!

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO? GO TO YOUR PUBLIC LIBRARY AND "VOTE" TO STOP THE TAKEOVER OF AMERICA BY BLOODTHIRSTY CANNIBAL GANGS AND CAT EATING HAITIANS? THAT WILL DESTROY OUR NATION, RAPE YOUR DAUGHTERS AND KILL YOUR LOVED ONES?

GET UP! GET OUT! GET OFF OF YOUR ASSES AND REMEMBER YOUR OATH!

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @bluestarcommonsense in this post can reply

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

I am a veteran. I totally get the sentiment. BUT - We need to VOTE on Election Day only, and in droves to overwhelm their system and processing cheating (which we have well documented). That gives the lawful and moral authority (key) to openly begin arrests and lawsuits. Law and Order as the CIC always says. Too many normies still have no clue, so there needs to be clear (obvious to normies) overwhelming support for Trump first. A long line of Trump supporters on Election Day will help in many ways. And, it will prevent their cheat (or force them to make it so obvious it will be easier to do arrests).

They were foolish to go against God. They found out. Patriot. Veteran.

Endorsement of a corrupt and evil system with my vote? Never. Voting is why we're in this clusterfuck. Good job voters.