Dear Unions Heads
The clock is ticking against you!
Lights! Camera.......

Interesting turn of events for me today. I was assigned to a remote location 18 months ago as a clerk due to my high level of performance and customer service skills and also due to difficult staffing issues and personality conflicts and poor attendance issues of others staffed there. Many/most of my clients that come in are of same persuasion of current events and we have openly discussed such since being placed there. Two clerks that I overlap with are of the rainbow persuasion and have and had been part of the poor performance issues there. They never liked that I outperformed and perceived that I made them look bad and measures had been ongoing to improve their performance and customer service skills. On 9/27 a notice appeared outside the office hut providing the reporting structure to my offsite supervisory contacts. I imaged it and inquired of my leadership if there had been complaints I needed to be aware in the event I needed to correct any behaviors. Today I was summoned

In response Mystic Knight to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @iam_lillyrose3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sue Kearns, click on at the bottom under it