Prayer Request:
My mom is prepped for her lumpectomy surgery which takes about 90 minutes. Please pray her surgery and recovery iare smooth and successful. Thank you! Love you all! 😀💕

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

UPDATE: Thank you to everyone for your prayers! 💕
My mom is home. The surgery went smoothly. She feels fine just a bit drowsy.

Missed the surgery...will pray for a smooth and speedy recovery.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Great news!! Thanks for the update. Continued prayers for complete healing🙏❤️🙏

(8) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Diana Summer to her Publication

Thank you, Diana. The surgery went well she is home resting now. 😊💕

(1) Show this thread

Prayers for a complete healing for your Mom, Royal.🙏💕

In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication

💕Thank you Tissylish! 😊

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Thank you, Pink Totter. All went well. She is home resting now. 😊💕

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Prayers Up Royal🙏🙏

Thank you so very much Mike 😀💕

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Sending love, light and prayers that all goes smoothly and successfully for your precious mom. I ask that Jesus hold her hand and calm her throughout the procedure and that he fills you and her family with calm and peace. Amen 🙏❤️🙏

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

Amen 🙏
Thank you Janet. I greatly appreciate everyone’s prayers. 😀💕

(1) Show this thread

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅 #MAGA

🙏🙏🙏🕊️✨

In response Mrs. Ohcountrygal to her Publication

Thank you Mrs OhCountryGal 😀💕

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Dear God please send Angels to watch over Ravens Mothers surgery.
Thank you🙏💕

In response arba happihr to her Publication

🙏 Amen
Thank you arba 💕😀

(1) Show this thread

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

Prayers for you and your family🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️🌻🌻

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

Thank you Pipsqueak! 😀💕

(1) Show this thread

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Prayers for success and a quick healing for your mom ❤️

In response I am Keri to her Publication

Thank you Keri 😀💕

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Praying that Mom will be OK and that she will be healed in Jesus's name. Hang in there. Sending love Patriot.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

🙏 Amen
Thank you Hope. The surgery has finally started. 😀💕

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

Prayers for a safe & successful surgery & speedy recovery.

In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication

Thank you Kathryn 🙏💕😀

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

On it Royal🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

Greatly appreciate it Jewel! 😀💕

(1) Show this thread

🙏🤍💫

In response Texas Traveler to her Publication

😄 Thank you Texas Traveler! 💕

(1) Show this thread

Prayers for you and your mom as well as the doctors and nurses for a smooth surgery and speedy recovery!🙏🙏

In response Cowboy Up1 to her Publication

Thank you Cowboy! 😀💕

(1) Show this thread

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

There are so many cures for cancer out there. I wish I had known about before the surgeon messed up my body. Praying for your Mom! That everything goes perfect for her!

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

Thank you Kathy. 😀💕

My mom thankfully has been using alternatives since late May but she was determined to have surgery. We are still trying to talk her out of radiation. The doctor had told her it was an option and she is open to it. Ugh

(1) Show this thread

Prayer sent for a clean, safe surgery and a solid recovery.

In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication

Amen 🙏
Thank you Christopher 😀

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏💖🙏

In response connie wright to her Publication

Thank you Connie 😀💕

(1) Show this thread

I LOVE GOD AND SO DOES MY FAMILY INITIALS ARE JC WINK WINK

prayers for mom steph going up. lord watch over my friend and her mom in this tough time . let all be ok in JESUS name amen

In response JamieRCotters to her Publication

Thank you Jamie! 😀💕

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

May God's hand guide the surgical staff in preforming a successful and smooth lumpectomy for your beautiful and blessed Mom 💘💞💘🙏🙏🙏

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

Thank you Felix 🙏💕

(1) Show this thread

Praying for your mom to have a smooth and successful surgery and a quick and easy recovery.
💕🙏🙏🙏💕

In response J J Larr to her Publication

Thank you so very much JJ 😀💕

(1) Show this thread

Prayers up for a perfect recovery for your mama.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Amen! Thank you Stephanie! 🙏💕

(1) Show this thread