Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Prayer Request:
My mom is prepped for her lumpectomy surgery which takes about 90 minutes. Please pray her surgery and recovery iare smooth and successful. Thank you! Love you all! πŸ˜€πŸ’•

UPDATE: Thank you to everyone for your prayers! πŸ’•
My mom is home. The surgery went smoothly. She feels fine just a bit drowsy.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Great news!! Thanks for the update. Continued prayers for complete healingπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Missed the surgery...will pray for a smooth and speedy recovery.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Paula Hardin to her Publication

Much appreciated Paula! πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

I LOVE GOD AND SO DOES MY FAMILY INITIALS ARE JC WINK WINK

great news friend . tell mom we said hello and get well soon :)

In response JamieRCotters to her Publication

Thank you, Jamie! I told her what you wrote. She was surprised to hear I informed everyone about her surgery. She thanks everyone for their prayers. πŸ˜€

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

😊

(1) Show this thread

πŸ’–We are all God’s children.πŸ’–

God is good!

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

That He is, and He loves us so! πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

πŸ’•πŸ˜Š

(1) Show this thread

Praying now, Raven.

In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication

Thank you, Laurie! I am happy to say her surgery went smoothly and she is recovering from home. She's actually stretched out on her couch surfing her cellphone. LOL

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

Happy news. Thanks for the update. Hugs to you & Mom.

In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication

Thank you, Kathryn, I am very grateful all went well. 😊

(1) Show this thread