Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Kris Williams

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Let's see how long this lasts!

Phone for the hotspot is in the attic, lol.

121 reportedly died. 1000's still missing.

And our local grocery store will take 4 weeks to restock, but we were able to get some staples for now.

My only concern is diapers for my disabled child. And the roads being open, and internet back up, beyond the absolute must of saving people! But around here, people know to be prepared, but hoping they can be for 4 weeks, as they cannot get the trucks in here to re-supply.

Any news you can share, I am all ears!!!

Love you all and I Thank You ALL!!! TY first responders/EMS/Firefighters/Police/ and any other emergency personal!!!

God bless all those people affected, harmed, displaced, who died, and all people affected!💛

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Kris, C-17 went to Asheville loaded with supplies, it's my understanding there are now several ways in. An electric lineman went up to repair some lines and found naked children walking around looking for their parents. He said the smell of death was horrible!!
If I can send you anything please don't hesitate to ask. I'm sure mail delivery though is probably out of the question. Let me know any way I may help!🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

TYVM!!! It is most appreciated. Once the roads around here open up, we should be fine, and access to other areas for supplies will be a welcome. Tomorrow our manager of the disabilities program is getting us some diapers, she is still trying to locate her family in Haywood county though! God Bless all those suffering and surviving right now!

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Many of you know I volunteer at an animal rescue in my area. We give free food to people who can't afford to feed their pets.
I am so proud to report, ALL of our food donations were loaded on a truck this evening and sent to NC!! It won't take us long to rebuild our stash! I'm so happy our organization stepped up!! Please post this if you will!
If you need anything please don't hesitate to ask me! Love to you and the family!

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

A Great listen to what is going on and yes, I heard all this too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSQ31_xFils

Well done!!! The furry friends appreciate you!

(3) Show this thread