Let's see how long this lasts!

Phone for the hotspot is in the attic, lol.

121 reportedly died. 1000's still missing.

And our local grocery store will take 4 weeks to restock, but we were able to get some staples for now.

My only concern is diapers for my disabled child. And the roads being open, and internet back up, beyond the absolute must of saving people! But around here, people know to be prepared, but hoping they can be for 4 weeks, as they cannot get the trucks in here to re-supply.

Any news you can share, I am all ears!!!

Love you all and I Thank You ALL!!! TY first responders/EMS/Firefighters/Police/ and any other emergency personal!!!

God bless all those people affected, harmed, displaced, who died, and all people affected!πŸ’›

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Praying for you, your community and everyone affected by this devastating hurricane! πŸ™πŸ™

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Praying for you and all dealing with this flooding πŸ™
Sending love, hugs, and blessings your way πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ
So many rallying -- help coming from everywhere now (except of course the g-o-v-t.)
Individuals loading their SUVs with supplies and taking to drop off centers.
Some popular YouTube channels doing the same.
There was even a meet up at Sam's in Knoxville this morning to gather supplies and coordinate efforts.
Tractor trailer loads being sent from TX 🀠
Many GoFundMe and GiveSendGo accts set up; donations pouring in from everywhere.
Legit charities have helicopters dropping supplies to those trapped.
THE PEOPLE have responded πŸ˜‡
And of course DJT delivering supplies and coordinating efforts, and Elon providing communications.
So much going on, can't keep up ✨
Rest easy πŸ•ŠοΈ

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE 🐸

(3) Show this thread

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Praying you, your family and the rest of those affected receive all your necessities asap!!! Strength and love too

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response I am Keri to her Publication

TYVM!!!πŸ’›

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Sending prayers for you, loved ones and all affected. I pray that survivors continue to be rescued and missing family members located, that food and supplies get where they are critically needed. It’s such a massive mess but it’s not too massive for God. Please show your power and love to all who need hope. Thank you Father for the many miracles we’ve seen and those to come. In the name of your precious son Jesus help us to know how to best help. πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™.
Stay safe KrisπŸ₯°

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

TYVM!!!πŸ’›

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

πŸ•ŠπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ™πŸΌ

(2) Show this thread

Sending so much Love & Light to you and everyone in the path
πŸ™πŸ€πŸ’«

In response Texas Traveler to her Publication

TYVM!!!πŸ’›

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

Praying for you & your loved ones. Also praying for all those affected by Helene. May our
almighty God send your blessings beyond measure.
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication

TYVM!!! WE are thankful and grateful to still be here!!! And I know there are many we have lost and the destruction is heavy, but we will rebuild!!! πŸ’›

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Kris, C-17 went to Asheville loaded with supplies, it's my understanding there are now several ways in. An electric lineman went up to repair some lines and found naked children walking around looking for their parents. He said the smell of death was horrible!!
If I can send you anything please don't hesitate to ask. I'm sure mail delivery though is probably out of the question. Let me know any way I may help!πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

TYVM!!! It is most appreciated. Once the roads around here open up, we should be fine, and access to other areas for supplies will be a welcome. Tomorrow our manager of the disabilities program is getting us some diapers, she is still trying to locate her family in Haywood county though! God Bless all those suffering and surviving right now!

(1) Show this thread

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience β™₯️ Patriot God bless πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Jesus Christ πŸ’ž Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

Kris 🌟 Dear friend, so sad 😒 to read you are going through this, my πŸ’“ and prayers are with you and your sweet loved ones. Not sure if you can watch this video President Trump put out today... he is promising Starlink internet for communication. And am sure he has sent in the National Guard to supply all in need.

God bless🌟 πŸ™

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Yes, we heard the phone company is going to connect! So glad they did, I sent a message to a post on Truth Social for Trump to help with communication since nothing was getting through here. Maybe he heard me? Anyways, it is wonderful to get internet back up tonight! I am forever grateful for those who are repairing, fixing, clearing, and helping all through all this devastation! Last I heard today, 1000's are still missing!

And TYVM!!!

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

It was either 1-2 days ago and I went on one of Trump's posts and asked him to get communications up for NC, as there was none. At least we could call out for emergencies, but many roads are blocked and shut down. Word of mouth was the best method, but tonight we have internet back!!! TY Trump and Elon Musk!!! TY TY TY!!!πŸ’›

And Thank you Margical One for sharing this with me, I have not seen it before your post!!! TY!!!πŸ’›

(2) Show this thread

Formerly TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel, but all my info disappeared, so have had to re-do my acct. I stand with God and DJT - WWG1WGA

My heart goes out to you and your family, Kris……..sending prayers that you are safe and help arrives soon to all in distress at this time! Stay strong, my friend!

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

TY!!! God has been protecting us! We are safe and we are very thankful and grateful!!!

My heart goes out to all those who are suffering, Especially in those 6 states that got hit! πŸ’›

(1) Show this thread

Sending Prayers Kris for All β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

Previous ER nurse that never felt right about the Plandemic. Post election was even more suspect to deceit/lies.

prayers and blessings

In response Karen Jenkins to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

Prayers sent to you and to all those who are terribly affected by this. Be safe and stay strong! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Sorry to hear Kris! It’s devastating across the Country! We missed it by about 50 miles. Just a little rain and 60 mph winds. Prayers to you and family and everyone affected! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈπŸΈ

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

πŸ™God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Kris Williams and her loved ones. Bless them with comfort, love, support, peace of mind and health. Provide for their every need including diapers. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name, I pray, Amen.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Amen!!! TYVM!!! You guys and gals are precious, I missed you all!!!

(1) Show this thread

To You and To every other
Patriotic FEMALE 🐸
(2 Many to Name n TAGG)
That been in the Trenches day in day out
Fighting in the Digital Battlefield
We THANK you
N Honor You
And ResPect You
Shoulder 2 Shoulder
Side By Side
Fighting EVIl
N Kicking it in Da @$$…

Like DJT says…
We R 1 People
1 Movement
And together we will MAGA…..KeK AF

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

Sending prayers, blessings and much love!
Stay safe! God's got you! πŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ’—βœ¨

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

TYVM!!!πŸ’›

(1) Show this thread

God, Family, Country, pure blood https://gab.com/PatriotNina https://truthsocial.com/@patriotNina

Prayers for you and all effected !

In response Nina Patriot to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

πŸ™πŸ’™πŸ™

In response connie wright to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

Prayers to you and everyone effected! God's got you! πŸ™

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™WE ARE ALL PRAYING FOR YOU AND ALL THOSE AFFECTED BY THIS DISASTER KRIS...YOU CAN DO THIS...πŸ™

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

TYVM!!! I appreciate your prayers!!! All of them!!! TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Kat by the sea posted a video of National Guard preparing for a supply run. This wss with the video.

For some reason it would not let me repost the video

"I just showed friends 4 videos from North Carolina
AND THEY WERE SHOCKED!!
They said, "We haven't seen this on the news⁉️" 🀬

The TRUE images WE'RE seeing
the DEVASTATION is NOT on MSM 😑

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸͺ– NC National Guard @ NCNationalGuard
NC Air National Guard is hauling
over 100,000 pounds of supplies
from the Federal Emergency Management Agency
in a C17 to Western#northcarolina as part of#HELENE support.

πŸŽ₯: Maj. Monica Ebert

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

There is no news here, or relatively little of it. Music station we get only posts once in a great while. Sad!

Word of mouth moves faster where I am anyways.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

If i could get a hold of my town hall, I could ask there. Not sure with all phones down. We are ok for now though, I have diapers to last a week yet, food, staples, and supplies all good!

(2) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins πŸ™

Oh Kris, I’m so sorry. God bless you πŸ˜’πŸ™β€οΈ
Please keep us up to date when you can. 🌹

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

My hotspot up in the attic is working better, and luckily I have the usage available to do so!

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

πŸ™πŸ™

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

**Wife ** Mother ** Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA, #SaveOurChildren, Q, Trust the Plan! Be Kind Always! #Idaho

πŸ™βœ¨πŸ™βœ¨πŸ™βœ¨

In response Jodi AAA to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

May God watch over you all and p provide all that is needed to get us all through this no words can describe everyone’s losses.πŸ•ŠπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ™πŸΌ

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

You are correct! The losses are the hardest to think about! My heart sinks for the people who were affected and more rain that is coming each day is compounding the problems! I am sure the rivers and streams have not yet crested! More flooding!

God Bless the People!

Communication up here would help a lot too! My emergency radio doesn't get the emergency station, lol, but it gets the weather emergency station and we get one local country station that seemed to be playing from a tract or something for a while, since the updates are few but increasing now!

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

I went through Katrina...I can totally relate. Churches will set up food kitchens. Ham radio will start getting messages out. Help is on the way

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

πŸ’›

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

I can't help but break a smile, Mrs. Doubtfire yelling out, "Help is on the way!" Mrs Doubtfire is one of my youngest's favorite movies! We have been watching that movie this past week befoer all this! And will again soon, as we have the DVD player up.

(2) Show this thread

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

TY!!!

TY to all those praying, for us and the many others!

If I do not get to respond immediately, please note that I am forever TY for your prayers, and I am sure many others are as well!!!

TY!!!πŸ’›

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

We are not in emergency yet, but if this lingers past a week or more, we will need something for diapers. πŸ’›

Right now, we have enough honey buns, so that is another staple for my youngest, he has to have those, but hopefully the roads will open up in a week, and we can go find some.

At least this was not done in winter! There is always a bright side!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

Mail truck cannot get to our town, roads to hazardous I think. 4 roads in or out and most of them pass by rivers or over bridges.

TY for the offer. And not sure how to contact the military from here, phones are only emergency and since we have not run out yet of diapers, it is not an emergency. Perhaps the roads will be open in a week?

But TY!!! We will find a way to make do! πŸ’›

(1) Show this thread