What a crazy coincidence!

Matt Wallace
@MattWallace888

This took me a long time to make!

I created map showing the path of destruction of Hurricane Helene with an overlay of the 2020 election results…

The storm seemed to almost methodically miss the bluest parts of those crucial swing states, while simultaneously ravaging the red parts. What a crazy coincidence!

There were a few notable exceptions, like Ashville (which is about 60% blue), but besides that, the larger blue cities seemed to almost all get “lucky” together.

If I was a conspiracy theorist, I might assume that this is a big part of the reason why Biden and Kamala are still prioritizing aid to illegals over aid to citizens impacted by the storm. I would also wonder if it was all be design.

one thing you did not mention which is not political is that that area is loaded with mining potential and now that the land has been destroyed along with the population lithium land will be bought up at a low cost asheville is on top of this mine and why it was destroyed. ds always has a reason for chaos.

In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ingajana in this post can reply

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication

but this is the reason they did this... yes the bad guys.. mass destruction is here..

In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication

Very good point.