Hi everyone

My Mom passed away yesterday and I came here for prayers. The prayers started pouring in, and I sat and read them as they came in. Your words were so incredible. I began to feel better and better and could feel your love envelop me. I WILL NEVER, EVER FORGET THIS OUTPOURING OF LOVE. I get chills just thinking about it. So me and my Mom both thank all of you for your love and support. God bless you now and always

Linda and Helen

Only people mentioned by @PygmyGazette in this post can reply

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

May Christ Jesus comfort you.
LOVE

I was here from the beginning when VK provided us this safe space. I deleted my profile lost my star and checkmark. My name was SheilaE*

I am so sorry, I missed your post. Sending prayers of strength up for you as you go through this difficult time.

What a beautiful Angel 😇

🙏

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Your Mother Automatically Makes Me Smile.
Your Smile Is
Also Contagious.
I Enjoy Taking A Peek
At Your Smile Every Time
You Post.

Thank You For Sharing.
Your Mother Will Let You Know She Is Alive AND Well.

My Father In Law Called Me
On The Phone In My Dream
After He Left Earth.

I Said "You Sound So Far Away!"
"No He Said, It's Not Far Away At All, And Everything Is Fine, I Just Wanted To Call And Let You Know."

God Is So Good To Us.
💕🙏💕🌼

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

What an incredible story!

(1) Show this thread

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

BEautiful words beautiful woman... you are very impactful here. I'm glad you are feeling loved and uplifted. Sending prayers.

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

Thank you so much. My Mom wrote some of the memes I share here. She said it was the most fun she had done in years

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I see you take after your mom with sharing laughter. She looks like she had an awesome spirit like you. Thanks for sharing her photo with us.
I always find that the best way to keep our loved ones alive is to share their best quality with the world. Let her live on in you. Then she never dies.
Wrapping you in a hug 🤗.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

My brothers said that the last 2 days she just laughed and laughed all day. And she could hear the angels sing but no one else could hear them. When I was a small child I would run in the fields and suddenly the sky would open up and the choirs of angels would sing. OH HOW MY HEART WOULD SOAR

(1) Show this thread

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

God bless you and your mother for the outpore of love for life and love for mother and daughter. you are blessed more then you know. Peace be with you.

In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication

How sweet Thank you so much

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

My condolences to you and your family! 🙏🙏🙏

In response New Years Day to her Publication

Thank you so much!

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

What a beautiful face and smile!
I feel the love she radiates! 💗

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Oh Aunty M That touches my heart so much. I will always remember your words

(1) Show this thread

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

🙏🏻

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

So sorry for your loss. I lost my mom Dec 2021, miss her everyday. Hugs to you, cherish your memories❤️

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Your Mom is so beautiful! She’s one of His angels watching over you and yours. 🙏😇

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

What a beautiful thought! Thank YOU!!

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Blessings and much love to you! 🙏🕊💗✨

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Thank you dear God bless you

(1) Show this thread