Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

Hi everyone

My Mom passed away yesterday and I came here for prayers. The prayers started pouring in, and I sat and read them as they came in. Your words were so incredible. I began to feel better and better and could feel your love envelop me. I WILL NEVER, EVER FORGET THIS OUTPOURING OF LOVE. I get chills just thinking about it. So me and my Mom both thank all of you for your love and support. God bless you now and always

Linda and Helen

Your Mother Automatically Makes Me Smile.
Your Smile Is
Also Contagious.
I Enjoy Taking A Peek
At Your Smile Every Time
You Post.

Thank You For Sharing.
Your Mother Will Let You Know She Is Alive AND Well.

My Father In Law Called Me
On The Phone In My Dream
After He Left Earth.

I Said "You Sound So Far Away!"
"No He Said, It's Not Far Away At All, And Everything Is Fine, I Just Wanted To Call And Let You Know."

God Is So Good To Us.
💕🙏💕🌼

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Susie_Q in this post can reply

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

What an incredible story!

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

Yes!
I can still hear his voice
and his laugh.
It's been almost 20 years but it's as if no time has passed and only yesterday was he here laughing.

I Pray You Are Well,
Doing Okay. Be Sure
To Get Plenty Of Rest,
Eat Well. Drink Hot Veggie, Beef, Chicken Broths, Herbal Teas, Keep Your Strength Up, Immune System Up. 💕🙏💕🌼

(1) Show this thread