Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

Hi everyone

My Mom passed away yesterday and I came here for prayers. The prayers started pouring in, and I sat and read them as they came in. Your words were so incredible. I began to feel better and better and could feel your love envelop me. I WILL NEVER, EVER FORGET THIS OUTPOURING OF LOVE. I get chills just thinking about it. So me and my Mom both thank all of you for your love and support. God bless you now and always

Linda and Helen

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

I see you take after your mom with sharing laughter. She looks like she had an awesome spirit like you. Thanks for sharing her photo with us.
I always find that the best way to keep our loved ones alive is to share their best quality with the world. Let her live on in you. Then she never dies.
Wrapping you in a hug 🤗.

My brothers said that the last 2 days she just laughed and laughed all day. And she could hear the angels sing but no one else could hear them. When I was a small child I would run in the fields and suddenly the sky would open up and the choirs of angels would sing. OH HOW MY HEART WOULD SOAR

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PygmyGazette in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

Wow! You are lucky to have heard that. Your mom looks like she was an awesome lady. I'm very sorry. Mine is still in a rehab with broken ribs. I want her home as I don't trust the place. I can only pray that my Dad is watching over her. I'm glad she went out smiling and laughing. Goodnight and GOD bless you. Stay safe and know you're in my thoughts and prayers.