Pop caps
Hollywood bullets

The magic of film entertainment

In response Mystic Knight to his Publication

Care to expand? Still a bit naive. I learn some things today that have me on edge. Doing my best to not allow fear to creep in.

In response Sue Kearns to her Publication

Assassination attempts
10% real
90% fake
What does Hollywood do?
Sauce for bakers

What did you learn, if I may ask?

Well, have known long time now about the ugly stuff and it is how politicians are compromised. And I have been well aware of the US Corporation for some time. I am aware of the types of political status one may have. I am aware about correction of status to cease being a corporate citizen (Articles 1&2) 'persons' and becoming a state citizen American national, self governed, peaceful inhabitant. I am aware the US corp is bankrupt. I am aware of the Lieber Code. I am aware of all the machinations in place that make 14A US citizens belligerents. I am aware that much of the country's assets have been sold due to the bankruptcy of the corporation. I am aware that the compromised de facto folks have entered into contracts with their citizens as collateral for the debt which doesn't bode well for any unaware of this fact. What I learned that concerns me is that the migration is cover for the invading armies coming to claim the prize of the collapse.

What concerns me is if there is any hope for the self-governed peaceable inhabitants in this scenario. Particularly for those that are just in the process of unwinding the unconscionable contracts that were created unknowingly without full disclosure starting in infancy.

And you are correct
Always keep in mind that everything [they] do is tri = threes
They are here to "collect", " destroy " identity of Nationals, "Plunder" - the Fifth Estate, work backwards
[Their] M O is always the same and therefore the playbook is known
The sacking of A!exandria, KMT, Babylon, the Greeks States, Republic Rome, Gaul, High Germany, Baltic High. lands, etc.. all the way to modern times, have one thing in common
Know that even though difficult times are ahead, it will not last, quick and decisive but understand that the World has to go through this, it is the only way the Abrahamist followers can know and finally understand

I started as a history major in college, the history is foretelling and it is clear to me that we don't know the whole truth of that either. Discovered that as i read well outside the established syllabus. What concerns me is if there is any hope for the self-governed peaceable inhabitants in this scenario. Particularly for those that are just in the process of unwinding the unconscionable contracts that were created unknowingly without full disclosure starting in infancy. I deduct that it will be quick as you say, however, still don't know how those that rebuke verbally and on paper to get out of Babylon will be recognized and protected as peaceable inhabitants or where to even go to escape the initial chaos. And who will be the resulting occupying force, will peaceable people have any freedom given their non belligerent status?

Yes and no
Yes in that those who decided to live a peaceable life will have that option, in order for it to be obtained the entire population must awaken to the realization of what has been done, remember, fraud vitiates everything
"The legal term 'vitiate' means to invalidate, impair, or make something void or ineffective, often referring to contracts or agreements that are rendered null and void due to specific circumstances."

No in that at the moment the system must be rebooted so there will be no place to run or hide, war is upon the entire World, in order for that happen, the CB must be abolished as well as the power of the Church over the Legal Fiction
CB controls Anima
Church has dominion over Pneuma

The true church or the 501 c 3 church? The latter is in contract with the de facto governments. A whole other form of trafficking in my mind. As far as the whole world awakening, doubtful, so many I have encountered can't see the fraud and cling to the system and their status. My adult children included which brings me tremendous grief. Others in my circle have seen it and are rapidly gaining knowledge and see the difference of being in the world but not of it. The deprogramming took me years and am only beginning to master using living language instead of the dead language of corporate that leads to the presumptive/assumptive of being in the club to work to stay out of jurisdiction. I perceive the time is critically short, with so many still asleep, the loss of so many is going to be difficult to deal with.

Both are true, since Jesus never stated to open a church in his name and knowledge, the "Church" existed long before Jesus walked the Earth, why do you think he beat the "money" changers and not collectors, what where [they] exchanging for? You collect tithes, not exchange them, the Legal Fiction was already in the works and HE knew it.
Not doubtful, it us happening as we.speak, just one Soul at a time, when it happens it will be quick and shocking.
The deprogramming took awhile because there were barely anyone speaking of it because the masses were too preoccupied with fear, of survival, food, damnation, Race, etc.. But what happens when the frivolous no longer matter?

Correct, nothing new under the sun...Cesaer and all of that ilk back in time immemorial sought the glory and thru all the machinations we see today to separate our consciousness from our creator for themselves. Please expand on changers vs collectors....I perceive them as one in the same...the collectors being tax for Caesar....the changers not much different as they convert His People into fodder for the State creating the subjugate class

Only people mentioned by @iam_lillyrose3 in this post can reply

You've answered your own questions
That is why the Founders of this Nation created the Amendment of the separation of "Church" and State, they had always known

Established religion is just an arm of the State by the 501 c 3 contract....seems they have a cult for every proclivity, film, music, art, religion, sports to keep the eyes distracted and programmed

(1) Show this thread