Pop caps
Hollywood bullets

The magic of film entertainment

Care to expand? Still a bit naive. I learn some things today that have me on edge. Doing my best to not allow fear to creep in.

In response Mystic Knight to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @iam_lillyrose3 in this post can reply

In response Sue Kearns to her Publication

Assassination attempts
10% real
90% fake
What does Hollywood do?
Sauce for bakers

What did you learn, if I may ask?

In response Mystic Knight to his Publication

Well, have known long time now about the ugly stuff and it is how politicians are compromised. And I have been well aware of the US Corporation for some time. I am aware of the types of political status one may have. I am aware about correction of status to cease being a corporate citizen (Articles 1&2) 'persons' and becoming a state citizen American national, self governed, peaceful inhabitant. I am aware the US corp is bankrupt. I am aware of the Lieber Code. I am aware of all the machinations in place that make 14A US citizens belligerents. I am aware that much of the country's assets have been sold due to the bankruptcy of the corporation. I am aware that the compromised de facto folks have entered into contracts with their citizens as collateral for the debt which doesn't bode well for any unaware of this fact. What I learned that concerns me is that the migration is cover for the invading armies coming to claim the prize of the collapse.

(1) Show this thread