Pop caps
Hollywood bullets

The magic of film entertainment

In response Mystic Knight to his Publication

Care to expand? Still a bit naive. I learn some things today that have me on edge. Doing my best to not allow fear to creep in.

In response Sue Kearns to her Publication

Assassination attempts
10% real
90% fake
What does Hollywood do?
Sauce for bakers

What did you learn, if I may ask?

Well, have known long time now about the ugly stuff and it is how politicians are compromised. And I have been well aware of the US Corporation for some time. I am aware of the types of political status one may have. I am aware about correction of status to cease being a corporate citizen (Articles 1&2) 'persons' and becoming a state citizen American national, self governed, peaceful inhabitant. I am aware the US corp is bankrupt. I am aware of the Lieber Code. I am aware of all the machinations in place that make 14A US citizens belligerents. I am aware that much of the country's assets have been sold due to the bankruptcy of the corporation. I am aware that the compromised de facto folks have entered into contracts with their citizens as collateral for the debt which doesn't bode well for any unaware of this fact. What I learned that concerns me is that the migration is cover for the invading armies coming to claim the prize of the collapse.

What concerns me is if there is any hope for the self-governed peaceable inhabitants in this scenario. Particularly for those that are just in the process of unwinding the unconscionable contracts that were created unknowingly without full disclosure starting in infancy.

And you are correct
Always keep in mind that everything [they] do is tri = threes
They are here to "collect", " destroy " identity of Nationals, "Plunder" - the Fifth Estate, work backwards
[Their] M O is always the same and therefore the playbook is known
The sacking of A!exandria, KMT, Babylon, the Greeks States, Republic Rome, Gaul, High Germany, Baltic High. lands, etc.. all the way to modern times, have one thing in common
Know that even though difficult times are ahead, it will not last, quick and decisive but understand that the World has to go through this, it is the only way the Abrahamist followers can know and finally understand

Totally accept the world needs to go through this, a cleansing. You mentioned 'identity of nationals', might you expand on that please. What do you innerstand that I may be missing?

Population of a Nation as sovereign "Beings"
Ever notice how the news mentions of so and so being a "National" of such and such place and not "citizen"?

It is done to "separate" the person from the State where as citizen is an attachment to governmental body, Legal Fiction, acting of own accord
Now you know why the border is wide open, legal fiction has no propensity nor right, but a National has sovereignty and since the Anima/Pneuma has been signed away, Nationals do not exist by extent of LAW except through citizenship and is also why you must register to become "citizen" if you are a Foreign "National"

See the word play?

not quite grasping the National does not exist.....it is recognized as We The People with access to Article 3 as rights have been restored as opposed to the US citizen, it is the state citizen that has entitlement to Rights versus being subject to Art 1 & 2 under waived rights

Only people mentioned by @iam_lillyrose3 in this post can reply

Right, the National ceased when the Sovereignty of the Nation was compromised by the entitlement (not enactment since it was never ratified) of the Federal Reserve act.. It is why there's a income tax against the "citizens", you are no longer a person(a) = mask = individual mind and why everyone is assigned a SS # = market identity
WE the People is The State, each State is a condition of agreements, to which there are 50 + territories, who are United into a "National" Sovereignty = Constitution + Bill of Rights + Emancipation Proclamation (what happened to Abe?). Was it just about slavery of blacks or was there something much deeper than mentioned?

Reservation of rights and status correction actually creates 2 states..one federal (defacto) of the world and the other living people (de jure) in the world...they co exist with the constant harassment that Jesus endured explaining to the parishes the difference between the letter if the law and the spirit of the law. Man is the law when rightfully applied, not corporations.

(1) Show this thread