Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication

🎯💯🔥

In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication

Is it really an 'opinion'??
that requires thought, experience and very things they don't do - the#MockingbirdEffect
just mimic what their told
programmed to 'not hear the Truth'
they shutdown, turn off, get angry

(2) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

The same thing when people complain they are not feeling well, are sick, but won't take one single step to start taking responsibility about what they eat, not getting any exercise, poor spiritual health, dehydration, etc. as well. 🙄

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

It's all ego.....Edging God Out.

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

Mike it is because:
'Men love darkness rather than light!'
- John 3:19

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

But the MSM didn’t tell me that!!!!!
Very sad

I'm an older and wiser and very Independent Woman

In response CMag1 Trump to his Publication

Mike at time some choose to be lazy and not look up and references and or to any research that's on them as far as getting help when one is sick it's best to do research and do this holistically or use natural remedies... We all have to do our own research yet there are some perhaps many that are still asleep !!!

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

I don’t give proof any longer…my standard is….the truth is out there, if you want proof, research it yourself, that’s how I got my information.
At this point, I think that’s the only way people will understand. If they refuse to search on their own, they aren’t really looking for the answer.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Learn by doing is the only way it sticks.

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

CLASSIC COGNITIVE DISSONANCE

Brainwashed zombies

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Bingo! You can lead them to information but you can't make them think!!

Oh man, that is sooooo spot on! There's a few family that are exactly like that. Hope public disclosure comes real soon, although I'm sure there's a lot that will still be un-red-Pillable

In response Joyce Zikursh to her Publication

Every Trump-hating liberal I know is like that, plus some Trump supporters.

(1) Show this thread

L A Z Z E E E E and close minded to anything that is NOT their own idea.