Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Diddy is just the beginning.

Wait 'til the normies find out what THIS 👇 is all about...

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Shewww. I used to think people were silly when they referred to "the devil." But now realizing what so many of these sickos are into, there has to be a malevolent force driving this.

One of the many things that pisses me off about these Satan-worshipping scumbags is they deny, deny, deny, and make you the outcast for even suggesting such a thing.

What they cannot deny is that they're a bunch of pussies: At least have the courage of your convictions and admit it.

But NO, they hide behind their little bullshit rules that say you can write it on a single frame of a movie, or put it in a bottle and toss it in the sea, and that's the equivalent of letting us know what they're doing.

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

There have been a lot of movies, TV programs, book, and plays that actually tell their stories.
Some of the horror movies are really hard to watch.
Anyway, there's a long history that tells of their behavior.
I used to think that The Simpsons was funny, but now, since we've seen how that cartoon tells the future, albeit in a weird way, I think the creators might be part of the Cabal.
And so, I wonder how many writers, producers, actors, camera people, etc, are demons working for the Cabal.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Every Time to her Publication

MATT GROENING IS 33RD DEGREE MASON...SIMPSONS ARE REVELATION OF THE METHOD

Only followers of this user (@Froggie_2322) can see their posts

Only people mentioned by @BIGEDWYMANZ in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Froggie_2322) can see their posts

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Leela Maxwell to his Publication

SO DOES BIG MIKE 😎

(1) Show this thread