Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคฃ

Diddy is just the beginning.

Wait 'til the normies find out what THIS ๐Ÿ‘‡ is all about...

Not all who wander are lostโ€ฆA lie hates to be challenged, the truth does not.. WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ#47 ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Some will need to refill their schitzo pills while others will simply lose it and/or jump from bridges โ€ฆ I pray thereโ€™s enough padded rooms available ๐Ÿธ

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคฃ

In response Fedora TheExplora to her Publication

An 83-year old man I know was caught trying to peel a Trump bumper sticker off a person's car ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Not all who wander are lostโ€ฆA lie hates to be challenged, the truth does not.. WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ#47 ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Lolllll ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ like to re stick onto his own car or to throw away? Lol I had the small 3x3 flag FJB sticker stolen off of my car from the Target Parking lot, forking libtards.. myself and two others had political stickers stolen from our cars.. itโ€™s ok, I just bought more ๐Ÿคฃ

In response Fedora TheExplora to her Publication

He hates Trump, he was going tonthrow it in the garbage.

He has severe TDS ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

He tries to confront people who have Trump signs in their yard ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Little old man ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Only people mentioned by @JamieRCotters in this post can reply

In response JamieRCotters to her Publication

The guy's loco ๐Ÿ˜‚