A PRAYER TO SHOW LOVE SINCERELY

God, please make me quick to listen today. Show me how to love others sincerely and practically. Change the way I approach people by replacing my anger and frustration with grace, empathy, and understanding. Fill me with Your peace and love so that my attitude and actions reflect Your character. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Only people mentioned by @DaughterOfGod in this post can reply

Married, Retired, Christian Patriot fighting to save our country for my dear grandchildren

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Wow Tammy that is a word I needed for this morning. I haven't been on this sight in forever and here this is!! Praying this over and over again as I wait for my husband to show up today to take me to my surgery. I havent seen him in weeks and he hasn't asked about my health yet I have to have him take me to this surgery and there is so much hurt to overcome. Thank you for being a vessel for the Lord in your daily devotions and prayer. God bless you!

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Tammie McConnell to her Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️You are most welcome. Thank you for the kind words. I appreciate them. I will keep you in my prayers. God bless you. Keep the faith. God's got you. He will keep watch over you. Dear Heavenly Father, please keep watch over and heal completely@Tmac464. Please help her through these trying times in her life. You know exactly what she needs, Father. Please love her, Father. Help guide her, give her wisdom, give her strength, give her courage, give her comfort and give her rest. Please make sure her doctors and nurses are reputable and guide her doctors hands with precision during this surgery. Please help her heal completely and let her know that You are close to her Father, watching over her as she heals. Thank You, Father, for hearing my prayer. In Jesus' Name, Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

(1) Show this thread