Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

a real possibility of the long time awake ones stating--'you could have ended such and such 5-10-20- yrs ago ? or we had to put up with this or those demons for 40 yrs for that purpose ?---boomarang nobody needs..but if it is actual justice to the extreme--will help immensly

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

I will be overjoyed once my slumbering family and friends FINALLY awaken.

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

At this point we should totally focus on saving and protecting lives.

We had years to adjust to Truth. They will have only days or even just hours. People can and do die of shock, so do what you can to prevent that. That's what our training was for - TO LEAD others to safety.

In addition, there are still threats out there.
The poison injections & PCRs are still in People's bodies. If they will finally listen, help them find detox protocols.
Evil still lurks out there, too, like a cornered animal, so be prepared to protect the innocent, and that might include friends & family who ridiculed us and who will be extremely vulnerable.

The Mission Objective is to get as many Good People over to the other side of this as possible. It's a numbers game, plain & simple.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

I found pedophilia in my area and I'm helpless to do anything about it. I don't trust local law enforcement.

(1) Show this thread

On and off AU since January 2021. I need my breaks away. Compassion and tolerance are not the same. Be compassionate, do not be tolerant.

No one has been more wrong about everything than VK. The Great Default? Laughable. Record markets. Massive cabal profits. Trump’s return in 2023? What a joke.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

I Remember when I woke up
No one around here already aware made me notice that they knew before me, not in a way that would "devide" us at least...they had more skills in spotting lies, more knowledge, more experience
But they shared that with me
So the least I can do Is be there for the ones that are coming
This Is another chance to prove that united we are strong
Besides the real cherry on top of this journey is being able to share it with others
The more the merrier
The hardest part In the battle is to co exist with the normies
It beaks my Heart somedays

So I will only tell myself
I told you It will happen
You did good
You kept going
You kept your broken Heart open ❤️

VK APL IS RAISED. 817

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

WWG1WGA

In response Whimma Texas to her Publication

For real!
Hi Whimma.
Good seeing you here :)

(1) Show this thread

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Distracted by the unfortunate black object reflected in her eyes that makes her eyes look like lizard slits.

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

Just because things are onthe tv doesnt mean people are waking up... they cant see the connections between these things and listen in fragmented ways..

I stood in front of an NHS care manager informing him he would be criminally negligent if he did not change his ward policy to lock paitents in their rooms inthe incidence of a fire on the ward... he bare faced and with an arrogant tone told me he would not be held to account..

Onthe tv at that moment and replaying all day was both the Grenfell audit, reporting the negligence of the fire serives telling people to stay in their flats.. and also another major fire breaking out.. playing IN THE BACK ground as I was politiely reminding him of his responcibilites to paiteints who had just been locked down intheir rooms due to a fire..

You all over estimate the level of I have no fucking idea what....

You all have no idea the level of sickness we are dealing with at the grass roots. ...