VK on X

Just because things are onthe tv doesnt mean people are waking up... they cant see the connections between these things and listen in fragmented ways..

I stood in front of an NHS care manager informing him he would be criminally negligent if he did not change his ward policy to lock paitents in their rooms inthe incidence of a fire on the ward... he bare faced and with an arrogant tone told me he would not be held to account..

Onthe tv at that moment and replaying all day was both the Grenfell audit, reporting the negligence of the fire serives telling people to stay in their flats.. and also another major fire breaking out.. playing IN THE BACK ground as I was politiely reminding him of his responcibilites to paiteints who had just been locked down intheir rooms due to a fire..

You all over estimate the level of I have no fucking idea what....

You all have no idea the level of sickness we are dealing with at the grass roots. ...

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @antidote528 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Least Invasive Most Effective, click on at the bottom under it