Leading researchers in South Korea and Japan have issued a red alert after their bombshell new study discovered “worm-like” “self-assembling entities” that form “synthetic” nanostructures in the bodies of people who received Covid mRNA “vaccines.”
The shocking discovery of these “artificial constructions” was revealed in the long-term study’s recently published paper.

https://slaynews.com/news/bombshell-study-warns-self-assembling-entities-bodies-covid-vaccinated/

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response USCG VET to his Publication

But hey, they all got a free Krispee Kreme doughnut, so there's THAT.

Calling us "conspiracy theorists."

I guess they should've listened.

I have a friend who's 58, and is basically close to dying with all kinds of heart problems recently...in and out of the hospital for open-heart surgeries, and without knowing for sure, I'd guess he's been jabbed multiple times just because of knowing what I know about him.

Sad.

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Sorry about your friend bro... God Be With Him 🙏

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication

Thanks.

You know I love ya (don't know you but I do enjoy and share many of your posts) and you've done more than your fair share of waking people up and I totally respect and appreciate that!

We are proof that we can give each other shit and still care bro 🙏

I agree.

I gladly eat crow when I'm proven wrong.

Anyone who knows me knows that.

I have no problem at all admitting when I'm wrong.

You know what scares the hell out of me...

You are right 99% of the time, and what you share has HUGE consequences for Humanity!

I WISH I was right 99% of the time, but thanks 🤷‍♂️😎

Usually when I'm wrong, it's about people.

A LOT of people have fooled me in my life, and I know that I need to do better in recognizing when a person is using me for their benefit.

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mike Anon, click on at the bottom under it