Leading researchers in South Korea and Japan have issued a red alert after their bombshell new study discovered “worm-like” “self-assembling entities” that form “synthetic” nanostructures in the bodies of people who received Covid mRNA “vaccines.”
The shocking discovery of these “artificial constructions” was revealed in the long-term study’s recently published paper.

https://slaynews.com/news/bombshell-study-warns-self-assembling-entities-bodies-covid-vaccinated/

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response USCG VET to his Publication

But hey, they all got a free Krispee Kreme doughnut, so there's THAT.

Calling us "conspiracy theorists."

I guess they should've listened.

I have a friend who's 58, and is basically close to dying with all kinds of heart problems recently...in and out of the hospital for open-heart surgeries, and without knowing for sure, I'd guess he's been jabbed multiple times just because of knowing what I know about him.

Sad.

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Sorry about your friend bro... God Be With Him 🙏

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication

Thanks.

You know I love ya (don't know you but I do enjoy and share many of your posts) and you've done more than your fair share of waking people up and I totally respect and appreciate that!

We are proof that we can give each other shit and still care bro 🙏

Only people mentioned by @AnonAlicious in this post can reply

In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication

I agree.

I gladly eat crow when I'm proven wrong.

Anyone who knows me knows that.

I have no problem at all admitting when I'm wrong.

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

You know what scares the hell out of me...

You are right 99% of the time, and what you share has HUGE consequences for Humanity!

(1) Show this thread