US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

My husband and I were just talking about this movie, and, those scenes last night.

His favorite is, 'What have the Romans ever done for us!"

Mine is the, 'Romans go home'

A few times, the movie intimates at the Roman attitude to the local population.

The soldiers think they are lunatics
The higher ranks are sympathetic, but do nothing
Pilot only thinks they like him
The Roman slaves hate them

One has to wonder if this typifies the alliance of evils thoughts, through their ranks now, on those in opposition to them...

It sure does look like their current batch of slaves hate the dickens out of us.

Humans have been slaves so long - we are still finding our path away from it.

I have said a few times, "JFK, RFK, are not our rulers, neither is Trump, they are wealthy and well connected, and have decided to use those things to make us aware of our slavery, but, they are not better than us in any way - no divine right of anything."

continued in comments

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Its funny, I used to be a Royalist - believing they looked after British heritage, were Ambassadors, and great tourist draws.

I see folk talking about Dianna being alive, being Queen, and Melania a princess or the like.... no, they are not rulers.

I also see this item saying Lincoln was connected to the Middle East - therefore Trump and the rest are too... nope, that has infiltration written all over it.

I am glad I do not belong to any man run religion - they are naught but slave control tools - all of them.

The omnipotent, omnipresent does not reqiire
an intermediary
a book
a building
gold
jewels
land
robes and trappings
community power
those are all the requirements of a mindset intent on group control, nothing more.

continued in comments - sorry this is longer than I initially intended... 😖

We do have to guard from falling back onto the old path... the one so well trod, it has become a canyon, that we seem to be continually pushed back into, and every path leads back to.

The tantalizing idea of advanced tech - healing, replicators, unlimited power... are these going to free us, or deepen the canyon more?

Who will fix this tech?
Who will provide parts?
Will there be upgrades, or will the tech fall into disrepair as people refuse to be educated beyond growing their own food and slapping mud on the gaps in their homes?

Will the aliens this tech originated with, become our masters through controlling the tech?

Will it be truly for all, or, just the 'chosen'.

We have to use our discernment all the time now. Trust the gut as a way to navigate out of the canyon, otherwise, we will just repeat ourselves again.×

Well, I have housework to do, how prosaic, but, it is also a time to think about these things too.

Hope your US trip is going well.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

This is exactly how I feel.
We need to return to GOD.
We need to return to HIS Creation.
I don't want to have replicators and be lazy. I want to have land and live on the land. Why do we keep thinking that man IS GOD. We ARE NOT GODS.
Isn't this how and why GOD kicked Lucifer out of the heavens?
I want to return to GOD'S gifts and creations. He gave us all we need.

It is very hard to grow when there is a force actively working against you.

Last year, and this, my garden produced very little. Hard work, does not always pay off. If we were surviving on what I grow, we would have died last November.

I want to garden because I enjoy it, not because my, and my families lives depend on it.

The gophers, caterpillars, 60mph straight line winds, and low rainfall I can deal with, but its hard when there is very little to show for it.

I can, freeze and dry what I produce.

You have to be physically able to grow food, its back breaking, prepping soil, planting, then watering, weeding and general plant maintenance (trimming, tying up, fertilizing), every day.

Plants, do not care if you are sick, two days in bed @90° and no one to water - half your plants die.

It does not get any easier with age, you get more efficient, but it does not make it easier.

I like gardening, but, it is work, hard work.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tallyho in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carole Davis-Z, click on at the bottom under it