Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

basically screw up an entire generation........

Author, Audio Book Narrator, Former Liberal. Patriot.

All I know is that I used to ADORE Monty Python growing up as a kid (& adult) in NYC. I was awed to see John Cleese at MoMA (Museum of Modern Art) 10-15 years ago. I don't go up to celebrities, unless I ADORE them (which is rare). I am judicious & polite. I approached Tall Cleese (I am tiny) as he stared knowingly at a painting, inches away from the canvas, nodding as he examined & approved of each brush stroke. I said, "I'm sorry to bother you, but I love your work, & want to thank you." He was cold. I was startled. "Do people bother you all the time?" He said, "About every 45 minutes" & went back to his scrutiny of the art. I was shocked & disappointed at the time, but now that I know Cleese & the rest of his Merry Band were ALL Illuminati members, it explains everything. I am in awe no more. Intellect without heart is nothing.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

My husband and I were just talking about this movie, and, those scenes last night.

His favorite is, 'What have the Romans ever done for us!"

Mine is the, 'Romans go home'

A few times, the movie intimates at the Roman attitude to the local population.

The soldiers think they are lunatics
The higher ranks are sympathetic, but do nothing
Pilot only thinks they like him
The Roman slaves hate them

One has to wonder if this typifies the alliance of evils thoughts, through their ranks now, on those in opposition to them...

It sure does look like their current batch of slaves hate the dickens out of us.

Humans have been slaves so long - we are still finding our path away from it.

I have said a few times, "JFK, RFK, are not our rulers, neither is Trump, they are wealthy and well connected, and have decided to use those things to make us aware of our slavery, but, they are not better than us in any way - no divine right of anything."

continued in comments

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Its funny, I used to be a Royalist - believing they looked after British heritage, were Ambassadors, and great tourist draws.

I see folk talking about Dianna being alive, being Queen, and Melania a princess or the like.... no, they are not rulers.

I also see this item saying Lincoln was connected to the Middle East - therefore Trump and the rest are too... nope, that has infiltration written all over it.

I am glad I do not belong to any man run religion - they are naught but slave control tools - all of them.

The omnipotent, omnipresent does not reqiire
an intermediary
a book
a building
gold
jewels
land
robes and trappings
community power
those are all the requirements of a mindset intent on group control, nothing more.

continued in comments - sorry this is longer than I initially intended... 😖

(1) Show this thread