Thanks everyone for your prayers. Went to visit my mom. She's doing OK. She has broken ribs to deal with after a fall. The ER was hopping. Hoping she gets a good room and can heal well. Please continue to pray for her. I love you all. May GOD bring healing to your families too.

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Praying now, Hope😉

🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💕💖💕 🙏🏻 🙏🏻
We pray that your mother
makes a full recovery and
quickly gets to go home.

**Wife ** Mother ** Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA, #SaveOurChildren, Q, Trust the Plan! Be Kind Always! #Idaho

🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖

Continuos prayers for your mother's continued healing. Thank you Jesus🙏🩷🙏

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

🙏🏻💞🙏🏻

Only followers of this user (@Pinky8853) can see their posts

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

✨🙏✨

Heavenly Father, we pray for your comforting presence to surround our dear friend's mom in the hospital. In Your peace, there is healing. Amen.

Sending uplifting vibes to your mom and to you!

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

so glad to hear she is doing okay.. broken ribs are soooo painful.. it will take a while to heal.. blessings of strength, healing and love to her please

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication

Yeah, my mom said it was worse than labor. She screamed really loud and my brother thought he was having a nightmare, lol.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

Healing prayers going out for your Mom. Light, love & blessings to all.