♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

HOLY SH*T 🚨 Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Exposes the Deep State in under 2 minutes. LET’S GO 🔥 👏

THIS IS HUGE

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

I love RFK Jr! Great stuff here! When he got started in suing bigharma I don't think he knew what he was going to be getting into but like with anyone that God has called it's not until after Gods 'Schooling' of us do we truly understand what our purpose is. What strong man, just like President Trump.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Is this sarcasm? I'm willing to listen about your concerns if you need someone to talk to.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

I suppose you haven't seen the multiple posts in regards to Trump and RFKJR.

Neither of them is your friend.

RFKJR is married to CIA asset Cheryl Hines.
His CHDF isn't what you think it is either, look into it.

Here's the tip of the iceberg about DJT.

https://youtu.be/oasE0Q3UIt0?si=7Kdwk_m5WVrrAo3U

TRUMP "TIME MAGAZINE" PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING - YouTube

#news #donaldtrump #trumpFeel free to donate:Cash App: $OfficialTruthZonePaypal: paypal.me/truthseeker247Youtube Membership: https://www.youtube.com/channel/...

So because RFK Jr is married to Cheryl Hines that is a CIA asset I should believe nothing that I've personally watched RFK Jr do in the last 20 years with helping parents, babies and children with the NCVIA?

He's single-handedly helped more kids than anyone in history against bigharma.

Do you think every CIA agent is evil?

No I don't.

Then look into his first wife Mary's death.

He's a satanist, a Zionist and a money launderer-just to start.

He's elite filth.

It is hard to trust anyone these days especially if it goes against your strongly held emotions.Please look into history on RFK Jr that's not trying to paint him as evil. Then when you see both sides you can come to an informed decision.

I appreciate you taking the time to have a conversation with me and not flipping out-that being said, I've done thorough research on him and Trump.

Believe me, I came at this awakening begrudgingly. I can't change the facts, but I can warn others about the slippery slope.

The truth sets us free.

By the way, the info is available all over the internet and I don't open my mouth until I've thoroughly researched the subject.

I also wanted to add that a better way to express your concerns is to just ask a question or share what you feel you'd like to.

Sarcasm is a dysfunctional way of communication. It's coming from a place of hurt and meant to try and hurt someone else. That does not promote functional communication. But you are welcome for the safe place to talk about what you're afraid of.

No, and don't patronize me.

I'm sarcastic by nature and I've done my inner work, thank you very much.

Sarcasm is my way of not making you cry honey. Something resonated within you as truth and you're attacking me.

Now bug off.

I'm sorry you feel patronized and are angry. That too is unhealed wounds. And yes sarcasm is unhealed wounds. You came to my post and replied. I was giving you the courtesy to ask if you were okay. Thank you for your reply. This does confirm my suspicions.

Only people mentioned by @AngelsNamed in this post can reply

Literally shut the fuck up.
I'm angry because you're a simpleton who refuses to see the truth.

I don't waste my time with people like you.
Don't you dare tell me about unhealed wounds-you don't have any idea about me or my "wounds."

You stupid fucking cunt.

I can go on with you forever. But out of courtesy I will not. I see you are struggling, and very afraid and very angry. All these things you've created out of your own personal unresolved wounding. This isn't the first time you've come to me and done this very same thing.

(1) Show this thread