Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Carole Parnell

HOLY SH*T 🚨 Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Exposes the Deep State in under 2 minutes. LET’S GO πŸ”₯ πŸ‘

THIS IS HUGE

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

God Bless the United States of America. Drain the swamp!

Whether RFK Jr. is WH or BH; I don't know, but he has done more to red pill the liberals in my circles than anyone or anything else in the last 2 years with his campaign media coverage.

Becoming aware of vaccine damage is the gateway to seeing the larger picture of how these corporate, NGO, and gov entities work together to harm the public.

Fluoride also seems to be a possible starting point to begin the awakening process.

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

The justice system also has to function to enforce this vision which many would love to see.

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. β€œFaith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

WOW
May it be so Almighty God.
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Greet video. I pray he is telling the truth. Cause I don’t know who is who till this day. Black hats white hats just praying

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

Please provide a link so we can share off this site :) thank you

It is Huge!!

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

I love RFK Jr! Great stuff here! When he got started in suing bigharma I don't think he knew what he was going to be getting into but like with anyone that God has called it's not until after Gods 'Schooling' of us do we truly understand what our purpose is. What strong man, just like President Trump.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication
(1) Show this thread