When I wander through my Q photo archive, it feels like a life film at the end of life... so many images, emotions and impressions...

Only people mentioned by @HTGthelapis in this post can reply

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

Maybe NSA can send us a backup of all the memes, images & deleted accounts we lost over the years as Deep State cut us off & fried our computers & such.
Just so we can show our Grandkids were were there in the fight trying to make a difference.
Does NSA do scrapbooks? 😂

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

😂😂😂😂👍👍

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

I often think back on those times…

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

I have about 100,000 I cant beleive you have named all yours.. I know I should have but I was screenshotting so many and now I think... what purpose will they be?

I had plans for them but life got in the way and so I just carried on screenshoting..

When its all over I really dont wnat to be sitting looking through them..

I want to be feeding chickens and looking out at the water with a windswept look and a smile in my heart not crying about the ducks flying off to Moscow!

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

😄😄🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

You are SO right! I just went into mine after seeing this and wow! Just SO much we've been through and so much coming out.

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

been feeling it too, and I'm just a fly on the wall that loves God, my family, and mankind. It has been an honor to serve with so many amazing anons and people who share the same hopes and aspirations of seeing us all have a better and brighter future. GBY and keep you. ThanQ for sharing your heart today. Needed that, and probably not the only one. 💞

WWG1WGA

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

🙏🙏 wwg1wgaworldwide 💚

(1) Show this thread