Draft talk outline... taking this "on tour" in TN, AL, NC,GA, FL. To help organise... join this X community group. https://x.com/i/communities/1835668187330887852

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Hhmmmnn!!!

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Little did we understand the full scope of "the truth will set you free"! There's Divine Truth and Reality then we have this twisted manipulation spell we've been under. Good news is many are waking up to all of this but always hoping for more to understand. Great article Martin! 💖

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Thank you Martin for this eloquent message of truth. The only way out of darkness is through the Divine Light of God Almighty. For He is the very essence of Truth and Life. The only way to defeat the evil forces that wish to engulf humanity, is for each individual soul to reach out to our Lord and Savior, and make a personal decision to trust and believe in the power and love of the Divine. 😇