๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธCould you all please say a prayer for my niece, her name is Angel. She is in the hospital and is not doing well. She is retaining fluid, her potassium is low, she has other ailments and congestive heart failure. I would appreciate it, if you all could say a prayer for her complete and full recovery of all her ailments. Thank you in advance. I appreciate each and every one of you. God bless you all. Have a blessed day.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

Only people mentioned by @DaughterOfGod in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Dear GOD please be with Angel. Let her feel your presence strong. Please bring healing and restoration to her body. Take care of her and give her grear care in the hospital. Protect her with angels GOD. Please give her family wisdom and strength. Amen.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธThank you so much, Hope. God bless you and yours. Have a wonderful day.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

(1) Show this thread

Prayers sent๐Ÿ™

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Michael Phillips to his Publication

๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธThank you so much, Michael. Wishing you and yours a blessed and beautiful day.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

(1) Show this thread

โ™ฅ๏ธGod, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World๐Ÿ™Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others๐Ÿ’–WWG1WGA

Sending Healing Prayers for Angel ๐Ÿ™

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธThank you so much, Carole. I appreciate the prayers. God bless you and yours. Have a wonderful day.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

(1) Show this thread