Hi guys, I need prayers for my mom. She's in the hospital. Please pray for her. Thanks so much. I love you all.

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Healing prayers and prayers for wisdom for the doctors. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’š

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Hi Hope,

Hope your mom is doing better.

Worship music helps me.

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™ done!

Sending love and prayers

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

Prayers for your Mom and you!! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ’—

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.

πŸ™πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Prayers for your Mom are up Hope! I pray that all goes well for her. β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

Prayers OUT! πŸ™ God's Healing Mercies over Her.
So precious are our MOMS!
Praying she has a light speed recovery!

Praying for quick release πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

Prayers for healing, strength, wisdom and resolve. πŸ™πŸΌ

prayers for you and family

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Heavenly Father we ask for rapid and total healing for Hope's mom. We pray for your comfort and peace over Hope and her family during this time of worry and concern. In Jesus Name Amen πŸ™

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€˜s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

πŸ™ for your Mom.πŸ™

πŸ’–We are all God’s children.πŸ’–

Thank you Lord for blessing and healing Hope’s Mom in your Diving MercyπŸ™πŸ˜‡

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins πŸ™πŸ», We Are The Storm πŸ¦…, God Bless America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ™MomπŸ™

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chefπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜Ž

Praying for your precious Mom, sweet Jesus send the honorable/honest drs and nurses who will be on assignment, give peace which passes all human understanding, in His mighty and wonderful nameπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜‡πŸ•ŠπŸ’–πŸΈ

πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Prayers sent up πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈ Wishing for restored health for your mom.

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

πŸ™β€πŸ™

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

We now pray for Hope's mom, may God's Comfort and Grace be with her, and speedy healing and recovery!

Lord please wrap your arms of love around Hope's mom...let her know it is you Lord...that holds her and bring the peace that surpasses all understanding not of this world yours' Lord.
Break fetters break strongholds or any assignment of the enemy anything not of you Lord God.
Be the lifter of her head the healer of her soul.
Yea though she walks through the valley of the shadow of death there is no fear of evil...Lord you have won! YOU ARE THERE with her...you are our victory. You are greater you care for us. Lord guard her heart and mind in Christ Jesus and touch those places that need your wholeness and healing. I ask for favor for protection and for greater awareness of who you are and how much you love us as the apple of your eye.
Thank you Lord that we hear your still small voice and enter into your peace and abide in your care. Your yoke is easy & burden light you are our greatest treasure You Lord are The Gift, Jesus. hank you.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Lord God, be the help Hope’s mother needs.
πŸ™

I was here from the beginning when VK provided us this safe space. I deleted my profile lost my star and checkmark. My name was SheilaE*

Praying for your mom!

πŸ™πŸ™

Follower of Jesus, Retired teacher, Trump supporter, Grandmother, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Peacemaker No DMs.

πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

God Bless you, your mom, and your family/friends!!!

Prayer sent!!!πŸ™

Much Love, Light, Healing, and Blessings!!!

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

Prayers of healing & comfort going out for your Mom. Hugs!