I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Hi guys, I need prayers for my mom. She's in the hospital. Please pray for her. Thanks so much. I love you all.

Lord please wrap your arms of love around Hope's mom...let her know it is you Lord...that holds her and bring the peace that surpasses all understanding not of this world yours' Lord.
Break fetters break strongholds or any assignment of the enemy anything not of you Lord God.
Be the lifter of her head the healer of her soul.
Yea though she walks through the valley of the shadow of death there is no fear of evil...Lord you have won! YOU ARE THERE with her...you are our victory. You are greater you care for us. Lord guard her heart and mind in Christ Jesus and touch those places that need your wholeness and healing. I ask for favor for protection and for greater awareness of who you are and how much you love us as the apple of your eye.
Thank you Lord that we hear your still small voice and enter into your peace and abide in your care. Your yoke is easy & burden light you are our greatest treasure You Lord are The Gift, Jesus. hank you.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @CaseyTurnup in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Casey Turnup, click on at the bottom under it