Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Beth Angel McPatriot

Martin Geddes
@martingeddes
"Now consider this: Kamala Harris’ husband Douglas Emhoff’s immediate family owns shares in the largest manufacturer of puberty blockers for children, the pharmaceutical company AbbVie. Blocking puberty allows for a longer time window to harvest adrenochrome from tortured children because they stop producing it as soon as they hit puberty."

https://t.co/OGcJyLwarz
https://x.com/martingeddes/status/1836123685062648154

Only people mentioned by @AngelMcPatriot in this post can reply

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

Thank you
Also thanks to@martingeddes

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

tysm for your kindness, but all credit to Martin! :)

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

OMG I had no idea. TY for your post!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Too bad this info won't be made available to the public.

That would ruin [their] chances to maintain [their] communist hold on the country.

Looking Glass.

Check mate.

Game over.

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Spot on,@mike314, which is precisely why 'we' are the news now.

"Sometimes you have to show the people"

and sometimes, they need a lil reminder to keep sharing as you do so well, fren

(1) Show this thread

We share very few sentiments with our government.

"Blocking puberty allows for a longer time window to harvest adrenochrome from tortured children because they stop producing it as soon as they hit puberty."

Yes, that is sick. It also could be a partial reason they push gender dysmorphia, yes to capitalize on that very window, but also to help cover up what they're really up to.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Dear GOD that is so sick.